MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion

NewlyMACd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
^^^Thanks, it did kinda make my day. I was feeling pretty irritable and then BAM!!! I get to go to MAC. Yay!!!

Wow that was a very kind thing to do. Goes to show there are lots of special people still walking this earth.

NewlyMACd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamEva Le Fay
I do too...especially, over the phone?!?
th_confused_new.gif

It's like *snap* *snap* "Work with me people!"
shockt.gif

yes.gif
same here. I said it to my MA and he was like huh? So I said it out full and he was like oooohh, you know you can't be abbreviating stuff, LOL.

rbella

Hello my dear ladies. My mystery has been solved. The gift card was from my husband. He didn't know how in the hell I got it. He is really kind of computer illiterate. I said "You emailed it to me dumbass!" He said: "But, I used a fake email address?".

OK, first, why the hell would you use a fake email address to send me an e-gift card? This was my first question. Second, if you sent it to a fake email address, then why the hell did it come to me?

We finally figured it out. He thought that MAC would send him the gift card (I guess he thought they would magically know where he lives) and that the email to me would just be a confirmation. Then we realized that he put the fake address in the wrong place (the recipient's addy) and used mine (why? I don't know) as the confirmation addy. I think he thought by giving them my email address they would know who I was and send it to my home.

Needless to say, I informed him it would be in his best interest to just go ahead and actually go to the store from now on.

So, it was happy early Valentine's Day for me!! Now he will just have to deal with it when I buy my Hello Kitty!! ahhahahahhaha!!!

Susanne

Ok. I am strong. I will just get Redhead and Brunette MSF
yes.gif
I can skip Blonde because I have Glissade, Light Flush and Petticoat.

And I want a few of the new Grand Duo blushes!!
smiles.gif

sigh.gif

jenntoz

Quote:
Hello my dear ladies. My mystery has been solved. The gift card was from my husband. He didn't know how in the hell I got it. He is really kind of computer illiterate. I said "You emailed it to me dumbass!" He said: "But, I used a fake email address?".

OK, first, why the hell would you use a fake email address to send me an e-gift card? This was my first question. Second, if you sent it to a fake email address, then why the hell did it come to me?

We finally figured it out. He thought that MAC would send him the gift card (I guess he thought they would magically know where he lives) and that the email to me would just be a confirmation. Then we realized that he put the fake address in the wrong place (the recipient's addy) and used mine (why? I don't know) as the confirmation addy. I think he thought by giving them my email address they would know who I was and send it to my home.

Needless to say, I informed him it would be in his best interest to just go ahead and actually go to the store from now on.

So, it was happy early Valentine's Day for me!! Now he will just have to deal with it when I buy my Hello Kitty!! ahhahahahhaha!!!

Awwwww, every day I love Mr Rbella more & more. That was super sweet, he is good stuff
choochoo.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:

Wow! That was really sweet of him!
And here some more bimbo magic for Hello Kitty, now that we know it works for you!
yes.gif

th_thstars.gif
heart.gif
th_thstars.gif
heart.gif
th_thstars.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Ok. I am strong. I will just get Redhead and Brunette MSF
yes.gif
I can skip Blonde because I have Glissade, Light Flush and Petticoat.

And I want a few of the new Grand Duo blushes!!
smiles.gif

sigh.gif

Good plan hun!
th_hug.gif

rbella

Susanne, I have to say. Blonde would look AMAZING on you!! I tried all 3 and loved blonde the most. But, that is just me. I actually prefer to use it over all my other msf's including petticoat.

Jenn-I do love how sweet he is. But it is sad how he can't handle a computer. He got an IM on Facebook once and almost had a heart attack because he thought the person was trying to call him. He didn't know what to do. He was running around trying to find a phone. WTF? I swear to God, I was on the floor lauging so hard. It was one of the funniest moments of my life. "OH my God, OH my God, where's the phone? Lance is calling me from facebook, but the phone isn't ringing!!! What do I do? SHIT!!!" Sweet Jesus I still laugh at that.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:

Jenn-I do love how sweet he is. But it is sad how he can't handle a computer. He got an IM on Facebook once and almost had a heart attack because he thought the person was trying to call him. He didn't know what to do. He was running around trying to find a phone. WTF? I swear to God, I was on the floor lauging so hard. It was one of the funniest moments of my life. "OH my God, OH my God, where's the phone? Lance is calling me from facebook, but the phone isn't ringing!!! What do I do? SHIT!!!" Sweet Jesus I still laugh at that.

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
NO HE DIDNT! OMG that might be the funniest thing Ive EVER heard!!!!!!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

That being said, hes a sweetheart....extremely thoughtful. You're a lucky lady
winks.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Susanne, I have to say. Blonde would look AMAZING on you!! I tried all 3 and loved blonde the most. But, that is just me. I actually prefer to use it over all my other msf's including petticoat.

amazed.gif
thud.gif

And yes, this is too funny!
th_LMAO.gif
rofl.gif

coconut

Thanks everyone for the brush recs! I can't figure out how to do multiple quotes because I am technology-challenged. Looks like I might have to just go to my MAC counter and play around with the face brushes to find one that works best for me for MSFs. I am really liking my 182 for blushes, but not so much for MSFs. As for the Blonde MSF not showing up that well on me...well, maybe my skin is just too dark to use it as a blush right now. I am pretty tanned since I was in Mexico in Dec. I definitely find the Blonde MSF too be much more shimmery than my other MSFs, which I find have more of a glowy sheen. Not necessarily a bad thing, just different.

jenntoz

Quote:

Holy crap, that is the funniest thing I've ever heard! OMG!!!
rofl.gif
It makes him even more lovable!!! I want a Mr Rbella of my own
love.gif
Although Mr Toz might not approve...actually Mr Toz works a lot & is usally oblivious, he might not notice another Mr in the house, lol

rbella

Oh, Jenn. You can borrow Mr. Rbella anytime!! He would love it. He is kind of like a puppy. I have to ask people to respond to him on facebook because he only has 20 friends. I see him secretly checking it all the time and it makes me so sad. He pokes everyone all the time. Thank God for Sanayhs and Adina!! Otherwise, no one would ever write on his wall. Poor baby. He needs attention, Jenn.

jenntoz

Quote:
Oh, Jenn. You can borrow Mr. Rbella anytime!! He would love it. He is kind of like a puppy. I have to ask people to respond to him on facebook because he only has 20 friends. I see him secretly checking it all the time and it makes me so sad. He pokes everyone all the time. Thank God for Sanayhs and Adina!! Otherwise, no one would ever write on his wall. Poor baby. He needs attention, Jenn.

Oh!!! I'll go friend him right now! I'm not very exciting though
th_dunno.gif

genduk26

Quote:

Quote:

th_LMAO.gif
lmao.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_roll1.gif
lmao.gif
you just made my day, thank you... it's so funny. he's so sweet
yes.gif
& have a nice hk haul
winks.gif

rbella

Thanks, guys. He is my little sweetie pie!! Jenn, he will be so excited!! He always comes in and says, "hey, guess what? Adina pm'd me and we talked." I'm like, "good job sweetie!!". He seems so proud of himself!!

jenntoz

I think what we really need is Facebook Mr Rbella fanclub! We would all join!
yes.gif

Anyone here know how to hook that up?

Karen_B

RBella, I laughed so much at that Facebook story!
greengrin.gif
He's worse than my dad who didn't know how to order from Amazon.
But Mr RBella is a total sweetheart too, for buying you your beloved MAC!

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenntoz
I think what we really need is Facebook Mr Rbella fanclub! We would all join!
yes.gif

Anyone here know how to hook that up?

iagree.gif
yes.gif

Moxy should know it, right?
greengrin.gif

Latest posts