Nashville, TN CCO (Opry Mills Mall)

adored

Just a heads up that as of yesterday they had about 8 Glissade MSF's & they actually had some pigments for once! The ones I can remember were Frost, Helium, Apricot Pink & Lovely Lily.

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by candaces
I'll be going here next week! Has anyone been recently?

Did you come out with a good haul?

candaces

I only got 2 eyeshadows, zeal and a grey color I can't remember the name of right now.

They actually had a pretty good selection I think. Lots of fluidlines, nail polishes, glissade msf, shimmer powder, a few eyeshadows (i remember budding beauty), can't remember what all else. Oh yeah, they also had a few prep and prime eye, i know.

thenovice

I'm heading up there tomorrow (geez, its like a 45 minute drive) and i haven't been in over a year. If anyone has been recently, is it worth looking? And pigments, fluidlines, ect; that are worth buying? Also, i really was looking to try the BB shimmerbrick, and i was wondering if they still have those in? Its been a year, but they had a ton last time, haha. Thanks!

adored

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenovice
I'm heading up there tomorrow (geez, its like a 45 minute drive) and i haven't been in over a year. If anyone has been recently, is it worth looking? And pigments, fluidlines, ect; that are worth buying? Also, i really was looking to try the BB shimmerbrick, and i was wondering if they still have those in? Its been a year, but they had a ton last time, haha. Thanks!

I haven't been in about a month but last time I was there they had tons of pigments, eyeshadows & lipglasses. I also remember seeing some of the Novel Twist stuff including the pearlizer sets and the holiday palettes. They also had Gold & Brownie BB shimmerbricks. Make sure you update us!

thenovice

Quote:
Originally Posted by adored
I haven't been in about a month but last time I was there they had tons of pigments, eyeshadows & lipglasses. I also remember seeing some of the Novel Twist stuff including the pearlizer sets and the holiday palettes. They also had Gold & Brownie BB shimmerbricks. Make sure you update us!

Thank you thank you! And i definately will!

thenovice

Ok, so, heres what i saw. I wasn't in there for long, it was pretty packed.
There was bb shimmerbricks in peony and brownie, neither of which i bought. Then for MAC there was tons of pigments (mauvement, provenence, air-de-blue, coccomotion, copperclast [i think?], and a few others.) and there were mostly face products, they had a beauty powder from novel twist, the orange pearlizer from novel twist, a gorgeous bronze highlighter from ballonacy (i didn't buy, wayyy to dark for me, but GORGEOUS!), then silver dusk loose beauty powder, holiday lip/eye sets from this year, and thats all that really stood out. But it was mostly novel twist stuff, and there were about 9 different pigments, i just don't remember them all. Oh, and about 8 or so different glimmershimmers.

kalikana

Someone from mac_cosmetics on LJ said that this CCO had Lightscapades.. so sad I don't live don't have CCO's here in Canada
thmbdn.gif

Can anyone do a CP for me, pleeeease? I'm like.. desperate. lol. xD

DixieHellcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by saab
i live half an hr away from this mall , anyone been there recently ?

Not yet, going over there next week hopefully and will report back.
girl_devil.gif

ETA--phoned yesterday & they are still there. So I hope to make a raid this week.

DixieHellcat

Is it post whoring if it's a few days apart? lol

Ok, so I'm new to MAC so maybe I'm just easy to impress, but this place was nearly overwhelming! A full quarter of the store is MAC. Lipglass, dazzleglass, plushglass, chromeglass...are there other kinds of glass I've missed? Cuz I'd bet they had some of them all. And lipsticks and slimshines and lipgelees! Only saw one Tendertone, Warm Smile.

They had an assortment of foundations and powders, and concealers; brow outliners; facial cleansers, Charged Waters and so forth. Eye liners, kohl, Powerpoint, and liquid. Cute little bags and cases with various groups of lip glosses or eye shadows. I'm sure y'all know what they are called, I don't. (some of them were called Royal Assets) A number of nail polishes including a great blue one I almost bought for my toenails. (did I mention they had a blue lipstick?? Go ahead, laugh at my ignorance, I so don't care. hehe)

They only had a few individual eye shadows and blushes, but quite a few pigments! I've never really had time to play with them, and I didn't today, but a couple of minutes is better than nothing. They're neat.

My haulage: 2 lipgelees, Lilacrush (a backup, it's one of my faves) and Moonstone. 1 blush, Raisin. 1 eyeliner, Powerpoint in Engraved. And 1 pigment, Your Ladyship.

I can't say how this store compares to other CCOs of course; but while I was there a group of ladies came in & got very excited about the selection. They bought several lippies & told the staff how nice this store was compared to the one they usually go to, which was somewhere in Missouri, I think.
smiles.gif

karebear3289

Anyone been recently?? How much MAC would you say they have? More or Less than the Sevierville CCO if you know??

Thanks!

jasminefoxedme

Quote:
Originally Posted by karebear3289
Anyone been recently?? How much MAC would you say they have? More or Less than the Sevierville CCO if you know??
Thanks!

I was there on Friday and they had a pretty good selection, but it's the only one I've been to, so I can't compare it to anything. They had enough that I spent over $200!

saab

i went there last sunday , they just 3-4 eyeshadows , i think they had cosmic e/s there .
they had the belightful highlighter , a sculpt and shape (dont rem the name ) 1 cream blush and i think 1-2 blushes .

they had no paint pots that i could see but they had quite a few fluidlines brassy,delphic ..

they had some nice lipglasses there i picked up corps de ballet from there , they had some lippies as well ..cant remember the names though .

they had fluid blushes as well and charged water ..HTH !!

ductapemyheartt

i went in today...they have a lot more mac than the last time i was there...

they have novel twist eye and lip palettes. a freaking stylistics lip palette. pretty much all of holiday 07...they even have brush sets...they had a few fafi iridescent powders. LOTS of skincare.

Bluejay

I went yesterday. If you've been in the last few months or so, most of it is pretty much the same but here's what I found (that I can remember lol):

Shadows - Cosmic (lots), Newly Minted, Flourishing, Prussian (one left) and a couple of others

Blushes - no powder, a few blushcremes

Lip - most of the lip products were the same but they do have a pretty big selection. For lipsticks, they have a couple of the c-shock (blast-o-blue and another), Viva Glam VI, one Heatherette (Lollipop Loving). Lipglasses and Plushglasses were the same. They had quite a few Chromeglasses but I didn't check any shades. There were a few lip tints, one tendertone and some other lip products.

No paintpots, but I did see paints, fluidlines and eyeliners.

They had two Fafi Iridescent powders (one was Belightful).

There were about ten pigments or so. I remember Your Ladyship (one left) and Sweet Sienna.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific on some of the products. They have a pretty good selection of Bobbi Brown, Clinique and Origins in addition to MAC so I think it's definitely worth a trip. Hope this helps!

ductapemyheartt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejay
I went yesterday. If you've been in the last few months or so, most of it is pretty much the same but here's what I found (that I can remember lol):

Shadows - Cosmic (lots), Newly Minted, Flourishing, Prussian (one left) and a couple of others

Blushes - no powder, a few blushcremes

Lip - most of the lip products were the same but they do have a pretty big selection. For lipsticks, they have a couple of the c-shock (blast-o-blue and another), Viva Glam VI, one Heatherette (Lollipop Loving). Lipglasses and Plushglasses were the same. They had quite a few Chromeglasses but I didn't check any shades. There were a few lip tints, one tendertone and some other lip products.

No paintpots, but I did see paints, fluidlines and eyeliners.

They had two Fafi Iridescent powders (one was Belightful).

There were about ten pigments or so. I remember Your Ladyship (one left) and Sweet Sienna.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific on some of the products. They have a pretty good selection of Bobbi Brown, Clinique and Origins in addition to MAC so I think it's definitely worth a trip. Hope this helps!

haha. we were there on the same day!

jenny88

I went to the CCO in Opry Mills this afternoon (8/31/08). I usually try to make a trip about once a month. The sales lady once told me that they usually get a new shipment in at the end of each month, but sometimes they may only get one or two new MAC items if any.

This trip, they had pretty much the same things as the last time I was there about two weeks ago. They did get a new shipment in since I was last there, but they must not have received a lot of MAC, as the only new items I noticed were MSF in Light Flush, Antiquetease baked shadow in Earthly Riches (I grabbed one of these - beautiful! Don't remember how much these retailed for in the MAC store but they were $11.75 at CCO) and MSF Natural in Light.

As for the stuff that they've consistently had in stock the last few times I've been there, here are the few that I remember:

Pigments ($13.75) in Your Ladyship, Sweet Sienna, Revved-Up, Goldstroke, Golden Lemon, Provence, Smoke Signals, Aire de Blu

Fluidlines: Blacktrack, Uppity, Brassy

Highlighters: Belightful, Softdew

MSF in Warmth

Eyeshadows: Flourishing, Tete-a-tint, Newly Minted

They had tons of lipglasses and lipstick - too many to recall!

It's kind of hit or miss with this CCO but I'd say it's worth the trip if you are in the area.

saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny88
I went to the CCO in Opry Mills this afternoon (8/31/08). I usually try to make a trip about once a month. The sales lady once told me that they usually get a new shipment in at the end of each month, but sometimes they may only get one or two new MAC items if any.

This trip, they had pretty much the same things as the last time I was there about two weeks ago. They did get a new shipment in since I was last there, but they must not have received a lot of MAC, as the only new items I noticed were MSF in Light Flush, Antiquetease baked shadow in Earthly Riches (I grabbed one of these - beautiful! Don't remember how much these retailed for in the MAC store but they were $11.75 at CCO) and MSF Natural in Light.

As for the stuff that they've consistently had in stock the last few times I've been there, here are the few that I remember:

Pigments ($13.75) in Your Ladyship, Sweet Sienna, Revved-Up, Goldstroke, Golden Lemon, Provence, Smoke Signals, Aire de Blu

Fluidlines: Blacktrack, Uppity, Brassy

Highlighters: Belightful, Softdew

MSF in Warmth

Eyeshadows: Flourishing, Tete-a-tint, Newly Minted

They had tons of lipglasses and lipstick - too many to recall!

It's kind of hit or miss with this CCO but I'd say it's worth the trip if you are in the area.

Yep same stuff as the poster said above , the lipglasses they had some new ones - Viva glam V , prr.. are the ones i remember ...

Latest posts