• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Jeffree Star Skin Frost Highlighting Powders & Velour Liquid Lipsticks Swatch Video

bybare

Jeffree Star Skin Frost Highlighting Powders & Velour Liquid Lipsticks Swatch Video

This video is about Jeffree Star Skin Frost Highlighting Powders and Velour Liquid Lipsticks for Spring 2016.

[video=youtube_share;fSBGM2pG0tQ]https://youtu.be/fSBGM2pG0tQ[/video]

Sabrunka

Thanks for this! I really like the peach and bronze highlighters on your skin! Also, I just ordered Doll Parts, so I hope I enjoy it :). I may pick up the ice cold highlighter as I think the other three will be no bueno for me!

bybare

Thank you for watching, glad you enjoyed! Def pick up ice frost it will look perfect on your fair complexion. Doll Parts is gorgeous I have 12 now and I might as well just get all of his lipsticks ha!

Latest posts