Sunrise, FL CCO (Sawgrass Mills)

Jennifer Mcfly

I was visiting my parents this weekend and took the 20 minute drive to Sawgrass Mills Mall to hit Off 5th (Saks outlet) where the CCO is located.
There was not too much MAC goodies, but I did get:

187 brushes (2, one for me, one for a friend for her bday)
Hush CCB
Star Nova lustreglass
Spirited lipglass

That's all!!
smiles.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
cool! i hate that CCO tho.. they never have anything good... at least u got the 187 :thumbsup:

i know, it's the first time i've ever gotten anything from there, mainly b/c of the 187. otherwise i probably wouldn't have gotten anything. the CCO by me (Ellenton, FL) is much better! they usually have good stuff, but this time they didn't as well. maybe b/c the collections have been selling out. they usually have alot of LE stuff but not so much lately.
oh well. i got another 187 for my collection and one for my friend. she's gonna be so freakin' happy!!!
greengrin.gif

polobear45

I just went on SAT ,and what a surprise ....... Nothing good LOL.

A lot of CCBs,Foundation Sticks and only 2 eyeshadows .
Other stuff they had were same stock from last time
ssad.gif

Juneplum

yup.. i was there this saturday.. they didn't have much at all.. just the usual .. they had all the tint toons, some lipglasses, lipsticks, two boring shadows, both shimmersouffles, no brushes, a few perfumes and a few makeup bags from ornamentalism.. borrrriiingggggg.. frickin hate that cco.. it's soooo small and shoved in the back of nowhere!

SandMantas

Re: Sawgrass Mills CCO (Sunrise, FL)

I went last night, as they told me on Saturday that they'd had a recent shipment. Not much new at all from the last time I went, which was about 3 weeks ago. No pigments, some stuff from Lure (eyeshadows, Delphic fluidline, lipglass, lipstick). They had a nice kabuki brush (Mac) for about $31, and I lusted after it but didn't get it. I think one shadestick, shimmersand? Not a whole lot, and I won't be going back anytime soon.
I'm glad I sated my curiosity though. It would have driven me nuts.

Ms. Green Eyes

I was there 2 weeks ago, and they had some goodies, in my opinion. I got the 06 Holiday Smoked Palette (that I passed on during its promotion) and both Shimmertime and Sunny Daze (i think thats the name) Pigments. It was my first time going back.

They had a lot of stuff from the Holiday Formal Collection.

triccc

I was there today! They had alot of stuff today. i picked up a few e/s and prep + prime face. I would have gotten more if I brought more money with meeere money.

giz2000

I went a little more than 1 month ago, and they had Shell Pearl beauty powder and Sundressing in Deep Dark...I bought both of those. They didn't have much in terms of newer items...I'll probably be going in the next few weeks again...

jenNpaci

I was there yesterday!

They had a lot of the try on packs of MAC Face stuff for $27.00
All the basics (green cleaser, fix+, strobe cream, fast response, etc)

Brushs: ONLY the 182 (kabuki $31) and the 192 (black foundation brush/face brush), they also had the 225 brush!

Eyeshadows:
Budding beauty, aquavert, mancatcher and the smoked eyes 06 pallete, like 2 or 3 others. As for quads they had the Take Wing quad and the Sweetie Cakes quad.

Blush: cream blushes from lure and sweet william and another regular cream blush

Lips: pink cabana, stroke of lust (from Lure), sashimi mimi l/s and chai lipglass as well as well as some chromeglass

Paints: chartru, mauvisim, and several nudeish paints that I dont remember the name

Shadestick dress sets and lustreglass dress sets for $20.00

The black fringe brush set with the mix of eye and face brushes. LOTS of MAC make up bags

Bronzers and beauty powders. (eg: star! powder and some pale pinky peach one)

Foundation: some shades of studio fix and some foundation sticks and concealer in the BIG pencil type thing.

NO pigments just some glitter that was aqua (jewelmarine??? i think thats what the thing said)

They had about 3 displays along the wall with stuff, some discontinued and some regular perm items. Not too bad in all.

I walked away with Mancatcher e/s (love this color) and mauvisim paint (LOVEEEE this too, gotta go back and get another)

ladynpink

i went there yesterday...it was alright...less things than the ones that i've been too.... some of the things that i found there was...

strobe cream-$22-i got this!!
4 e/s- mancatcher, budding beauty, etc..pink ones..
tons of paints...i got bamboom
1 pigment-Accent Red
and jewelmarine,
a bunch of l/g, n/l, and fluidlines...
not much.....

Love Always Ivy

SKINCARE:
clear pouches with mini mac wipes, some with strobe cream, or refiner, some with fix+ and makeup remover. about $27ish some a tad less. i was super interested in these packs, because i had never used MAC skincare before and it seemed like a good deal.

fix plus
moisturisers
strobe cream

EYES
take wing quad
novel twist warm palette
Cosmic and claire de lune e/s
springtime skipper, french grey, idol eyes, a bunch of purple and pink shadows that didnt tickle my fancy
pigments - pastorale, cornflower?, copperclast, jewelmarine glitter, old gold, mauvement
lots of paints
Fluidlines - nightfish, delphic, haunting(?), a brown one and some others.

FACE
strada blush, style blush, a bunch of blushcremes and blushes
very limited foundations in random colors like nw55 ish
alot of glimmershimmers

LIPS
a bunch of l/e lipsticks, most were chunky glittery and frosty, not appealing
tooooonnnsss of lipglasses
3 lip palettes - viva glam, warm and cool. not sure what collection, but they came in a nice casing with like fishnet pattersn and all of them had a cute black charm off of them
lots of TLCs

im trying to remember what else there was. i definetly was in there a loooong timmeeee

ArsenicKiss

I'm down in Miami visiting my parents for a few weeks and I think I'm taking in a hockey game in the second week of January (so, if I'm the only one that follows the Panthers, that means I'll be up at, what is it now, the bank atlantic center? either way, where they play). I was thinking about going up a little early and making a day of it, because it's a good 30-40 minute drive from their house to get to the game.

So, if I'm going to be up at the Sawgrass, I was just curious, is this like, the world's worst CCO?

Love Always Ivy

its very small and its not its own store. its in the off fifth outlet. they had one wall/ 2 shelf units of mac products. i wouldnt say it was the worlds worst cco... but it is small and claustrophobic if theres mroe than one person looking for mac at the same time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArsenicKiss
I'm down in Miami visiting my parents for a few weeks and I think I'm taking in a hockey game in the second week of January (so, if I'm the only one that follows the Panthers, that means I'll be up at, what is it now, the bank atlantic center? either way, where they play). I was thinking about going up a little early and making a day of it, because it's a good 30-40 minute drive from their house to get to the game.

So, if I'm going to be up at the Sawgrass, I was just curious, is this like, the world's worst CCO?

MAC_Diva

What is a CCO? and where exactly is it located in Sawgrass Mall? (Off 5th is that in the new part?)

How much cheaper is it than the Mac Counter?

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Diva
What is a CCO? and where exactly is it located in Sawgrass Mall? (Off 5th is that in the new part?)

How much cheaper is it than the Mac Counter?

CCO - Cosmetic Company Outlet
Off Saks 5th Ave - name of the store
Roughly 30%

Latest posts