Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

PearlyQueen

Made a start on sorting pics to share!
These two are ones I made, the multi is Brainstorm, the blue is Chelsea Monday:
DSC00339.JPG DSC00340.JPG DSC00341.JPG DSC00345.JPG

The blue is much sparklier in real life. The multichrome is allegedly magnetic - I don't know if I failed to make it properly or if it's just the usual me being unable to work magnetics properly! I did try...
Going to see what else I can find and if I have time to edit anything more before I have to do other things!

PearlyQueen

Last week's mani was Illyrian Chronic:
chronic 2.JPG chronic 3.JPG chronic 4.JPG
It wasn't at all what I expected! In the bottle I had it down as jewel-toned turquoise blue, on the nails it is a much darker green. It's also an unexpectedly holo polish! I liked it, and it was nice to go a bit brighter for this one but it was nowhere near as bright as I expected. I have since had three major nail breaks, my first for a while. This mani had been doing well until then, but that killed it and I had to change it out.

Anitacska

Made a start on sorting pics to share!
These two are ones I made, the multi is Brainstorm, the blue is Chelsea Monday:
View attachment 71266 View attachment 71267 View attachment 71268 View attachment 71269

The blue is much sparklier in real life. The multichrome is allegedly magnetic - I don't know if I failed to make it properly or if it's just the usual me being unable to work magnetics properly! I did try...
Going to see what else I can find and if I have time to edit anything more before I have to do other things!
These two are really nice!

Anitacska

Last week's mani was Illyrian Chronic:
View attachment 71270 View attachment 71271 View attachment 71272
It wasn't at all what I expected! In the bottle I had it down as jewel-toned turquoise blue, on the nails it is a much darker green. It's also an unexpectedly holo polish! I liked it, and it was nice to go a bit brighter for this one but it was nowhere near as bright as I expected. I have since had three major nail breaks, my first for a while. This mani had been doing well until then, but that killed it and I had to change it out.
This is nice, but yes, definitely green!