PLEASE HELP ME!

jimeniuxxobo

I want a new nars blush but im torn between orgasm and deep throat, im really fair with freckles and a cool undertone wich one should i get if i already own nars amour, wich one would be the best? Also, someone has swatches of brumes/ cordura duos? Thankssss!

Dominique33

shellygrrl

Staff member
NARS still make Sex Appeal! :D It's a very lovely light peach blush for the uber-fair. *nods* http://www.narscosmetics.com/color/cheeks/blush/blush/sex-appeal (their picture makes it look more pink but it's definitely peach) Orgasm is a good one as well. That said, quite a few companies have dupes for it (e.l.f., Benefit, Milani).

katred

Specktra Bestie
I want a new nars blush but im torn between orgasm and deep throat, im really fair with freckles and a cool undertone wich one should i get if i already own nars amour, wich one would be the best? Also, someone has swatches of brumes/ cordura duos? Thankssss!
Between those two, I'd say that Deep Throat is a bit better on cooler skin- I find the golden sheen is too warm for me on Orgasm, but Deep Throat is perfect.

sass-swatch

I think you would love deep throat. our skin tones sound really similar, and deep throat is my go to blush
peace2.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thankyou for the recs, ive been eyeing sin blush, could it work for me?
Absolutely!!! I honestly think that Sin is close to being universal. To me, Sin is one of their very best colours. (I happen to think Orgasm is nice but over-rated, but millions of others disagree with me...) It's a bit deeper, although the golden sheen is so pronounced it doesn't look terribly dark, but it kind of sculpts and highlights at once.

P

pockykami

Absolutely!!! I honestly think that Sin is close to being universal. To me, Sin is one of their very best colours. (I happen to think Orgasm is nice but over-rated, but millions of others disagree with me...) It's a bit deeper, although the golden sheen is so pronounced it doesn't look terribly dark, but it kind of sculpts and highlights at once. 
Nars sin is one of my faves. It looks amazing in the colder months.

Shadowy Lady

I'm not fair but I am cool and prefer Deep Throat over Orgasm by far. Deep Throat is my most worn Nars blush. Sin is beautiful and should look good on everyone despite their skintone. Deep Throat and Sin happen to be the first two Nars blushes I purchased years ago :D

stormm

orgasm seemed to be very overrated to me but after caving and getting it, it's the prettiest blush i own :)