Smithfield, NC CCO (Carolina Premium Outlets) *CLOSED*

Care

Re: Smithfield, NC CCO (Carolina Premium Outlets)

anyone been here lately? I'm stopping in on Monday and would like to know if anything's worth getting

Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryjane
Ok, I just went to Smithfield yesterday! They just got in a new shipment on Thursday the 25th of February!

I was primarily concerned about pigments, so I didn't pay much attention to other items they had in stock.

I ended up buying:
Subtle pig
Deep Blue Green pig
Naked pig
Soft Ochre PP - been wanting this for a while, surprised they had it!

TONS of 7.5g pigments in stock, hurry! This is what I saw:

Heritage Rouge
Circa Plum
Naked
Vanilla
Melon
Pink Opal
Frozen White
Bell Bottom Blue
Reflects Copper
Reflects Bronze
Reflected Blackened Red
Fuschia
Violet
Golden Olive
Kitschmas
Cocomotion
Gold Mode
Antique Green
Lily White
Subtle

Pigment selection has changed a lot since that post. I don't really recall everything they had, but I remember they had Fuschia. I picked up Golden Olive, Vanilla, Tan, Deep Blue Green, and Violet, along with Ahoy There lipstick, the Smoke and mirrors palette from this past holiday collection, and Sunny by nature msf.

macmania93

im going up there the 19th has anyone been recently.. i would love to know some of what they have especially if you saw any brushes

Care

Just dropped by yesterday, was unimpressed with the selection
ssad.gif

Gold Stroke, Coco motion, Fuchsia, Violet, Tea Time pigment (maybe like 3 more?). They did have Black Ore solarbits though which was a happy surprise.

They seemed to get rid of most of their lipsticks/glasses, there was only one small rack. About 20 or so eyeshadows (some were Starflash).

I probably wouldn't stop by this one for a trip

awyer

this one is always somewhat of a hit or miss, i prefer going to the CCO's in Myrtle Beach as opposed to this one.

Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by awyer
this one is always somewhat of a hit or miss, i prefer going to the CCO's in Myrtle Beach as opposed to this one.

nice, I'm going to MB in August and plan on hitting up the Cco's! Are the MB CCO's easy to get to?

awyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
nice, I'm going to MB in August and plan on hitting up the Cco's! Are the MB CCO's easy to get to?

Yes the one on kings hwy is easier to find and has better selection as far as MAC. If you go in on HWY 17 through north myrtle beach its on the left hand side across from the Wal-Mart. The other one is on 501 bypass, it has good stuff as well just not as much as kings hwy does.

RaizinnthaSun

I went to this CCO on 9/7/12.

This is what I saw and remember (I only looked at the MAC Products):
Lip products: They didn't have a lot of regular MAC lipsticks- but I did see Viva Glam Gaga II, and they did have most of the Pro Longwear lipsticks. They had some lipglosses and several dazzleglasses. I do remember seeing Viva Glam Gaga I and II gloss.
Foundation: I saw MAC leg spray and I think some Studio Fix Fluid. They also had some of the MAC magically cooling liquid powders.
Cheek Products: They only had two blushes- The Perfect Cheek and a blush from Quite Cute. Deeper Refined Bronzer and some bronzers from To the Beach Collection. They didn't have any mineralized skin finishes.
Eyes: A lot of eyeshadows. They had a lot of regular eyeshadows and I saw some from the Jeanius collection. Some quads (the new/black ones but I don't remember which collections they were from).
Brushes: They had the quite a few brushes, including the 130 and 162.

What I got: Moleskin, Plumage, and Going Bananas eyeshadows. Faithfully Yours Pro Longwear Lipstick. 130 and 162 brushes.

RaizinnthaSun

Gosh! This CCO and the Gaffney CCO has closed. My boyfriend's family lives in North Carolina, so when we travel there from Atlanta the CCO stops were a treat for me (there WAS Gaffney, Concord, Mebane, and Smithfield...I was in CCO candy land). Now, there's only Concord and Mebane left!

maybeline46

Just went there tonight SOLEY for the purpose of going to the CCO! I was shocked to see it was gone! I'm from Garner originally so I have been going to this spot from waaaaaay back. I live in NYC now. I was last there on Black Friday.