♪ Blues at Midnight ♪ ...

NightMusik

Hey y'all.. Just playing around with Black Tied, and having some fun. It's such a versatile product to mix with other colors to get different kinds of smoky looks. Thanks for looking, and have a great day!
smiles.gif

029av.jpg

014nc.jpg

034uj.jpg

048vy.jpg

071bc.jpg

066oc.jpg

noteventherain

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgrape1119
OOO~ Can you PLEASE post what you used? pretty please?

I second this. it's gorgeous! i'd love to know what you used!

YvetteJeannine

If ya don't mind me asking...what else do you have in there? I see some sort of bluish tone (I think :confused: )....I think this look is beautiful, by the way..that's why I'd like to know what else you used...maybe I could possibly recreate it
smiles.gif
As usual, your look is fabulous!!!

NightMusik

Hey y'all .. thanks so much!
smiles.gif

The eyeshadows I used were:

Milani Blue Ice (beautiful deep icy blue) wet on the lid. I blended Mac Black Tied into that. Milani Mercury is in the crease with Silver Bullet blended just above the crease and up towards the brow bone. WnW AOS to highlight...

Thanks again you guys
smiles.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
wow. this is def one of my faves u have done. gorgeous.

me too! this look is gorgeous on you! <3

Glitziegal

Gorgeous. I love this smokey look on you. I was just listening to your songs on your myspace, and have to say your voice is breathtaking. I actually got goosebumps.

NightMusik

awww thank you, you guys! I appreciate your kindness and Glitziegal.. a special thank you to you for your kind words about my singing. Music means so much to me, so I am grateful for your sweet comments and for you taking the time to take a listen!
smiles.gif