14 Year old NW20-25, I need cheek and lip recs please!

SoHeartc0rex3

hmm.gif
I really don't know what would work with me. I have light blonde hair and blue eyes. Any suggestions, ladies!?
cheerleader.gif

Edit:

-Lipglasses
-BlushCREMES (I don't really like powder blush) :]
-Anything else you'd like to suggest!
greengrin.gif

Fairybelle

Since you are so young, you can get away with sheer washes of color!
smiles.gif

For your haircolor and age, perhaps look at getting 'basics' that you would use a lot like Shroom e/s, and Mystery e/s (a good highlighter and liner, respectively). For fun, Seedy Pearl e/s is a good 'wash' for eyes when you are in a hurry (Shroom also works).
For lips, Subculture l/l and Spice l/l are nice and naturally soft. You could pair them with l/g in clear, Prrr, C-Thru, and even Nico (the glitter is very age-appropriate for ya-- rock it!).
Instead of blush, a nice soft MSF in any color is good, as is MAC bronzer (just a light wash-- be light with the brush).
Perhaps stay in the 'Frost' and 'Glaze' MAC l/s... the more natural the better.
If you want to save your $$$ and experiment with more colors, Covergirl and Maybelline make good colors that don't have too much pigment so that you can try different colors without having to worry that they will be too dark.
Good luck and remember to have fun with different looks! Just don't 'overdo' a good thing with too much makeup at such a young age!

kimmy

since you're so young, i wouldn't do anything TOO dramatic, especially with blushes and stuff because clogged pores at 14 are no bueno. when i was 14 i couldn't use anything on my face because my pores were so finicky
ssad.gif

for lipglasses, you might like Oyster Girl, C-thru, Prrr, or Underage. they're all pretty nude but have a little hint of colour to make them just that much prettier! if you want a lipliner to go with them, check out Subculture and Oak lip pencils or Summerfruit creamstick.

for the cheeks, Lilicent or Pleasureful cream blushes would be really pretty if you apply them lightly
smiles.gif
you could even go with a CCB in Virgin Isle or Fabulush to get a little subtle shimmer on your cheeks
winks.gif
or even a little dusting of Refined Golden bronzer!

HTH!

Latest posts