18th Bday look!

Ithica

Hai Girls. I am 18 in a few weeks and my birthday 'present' is basically going to London! I don't get to go to mac often so Im really excited but I'd like a 'general' Idea of what i want, so that I dont just panic and Buy randomly! (I probably will do that aswell!)

Im after a really purple look, I would love a lighter colour on the inner corner, medium colour (hopefully Violet piggy) and a really deep colour on the outter. I also need a good brow highligher? Any ideas?

opps.jpg

Sorry for the ickyness but You get the general idea of what I look like, are there any other colours that would really suit me?

http://www.hennaspirit.com/Green/index.html Ohh can anyone find a good substitute for 'Femme Noir' I aboslutely love that look!

Thanks everyone, sorry theres so much!! Just excited! XD

Hawkeye

How about.....

Vanilla Pigment is AMAZING. EVERY WOMAN SHOULD HAVE VANILLA! there ok I said it LOL

Beautiful Iris or Crystal as the lighter color
Definately Violet Pigment
and Contrast as the darker color

YOu can still get Femme Noir!!

Also-Pinks, Golds, Blues would look great on you
smiles.gif
And Greens
smiles.gif

kimmy

i agree that everyone should have Vanilla pigment! i love using purples, i think they'll look way hott on you. for things like purple, i really like using veluxe pearl finishes because IMO, they're the easiest to blend.

MAC Dazzlelight e/s (highlight)
MAC Beautiful Iris e/s (lid)
MAC Satellite Dreams e/s (crease)
MAC Knight Divine e/s (defined in crease)

that will give you a nice, smoky purple look. and the VPs (all the ones listed above are VPs) are really easy to blend and they have good colour payoff. or you can go with something like this:

MAC Crystal e/s (highlight)
MAC Beautiful Iris e/s (inner V)
MAC Creme de Violet e/s (lid)
MAC Satellite Dreams e/s (crease)
MAC Nocturnelle e/s (outer V)

i just was asking here for purple recs. a few days ago and alot of ladies suggested Violet pigment. you might want to pick up an eyeliner or two as well, like Permaplum powerpoint or Iris Eyes fluidline.

i agree with youbeabitch on the other colours recs. too, like the golds...you'd look gorgeous in gold/neutrals
smiles.gif

HTH!

Latest posts