#190 brush

corinnexox

first i just want to say hello to everyone i'm new the the board
wavey.gif
. my name is corinne and i'm 16 and new to mac makeup. (i was using ALL clinique before).

so im slowly switching my makeup over to mac and the first items i purchased were a foundation (hyper real foundation), a #190 brush and a concealer stick. (just the basics)

so i washed my brush as instructed (with a little shampoo) but it feels like the brush never dried(or something) and it's very stiff. and it feels hard and i dont like the way its working. so my question is, is it supposed to be like that or how can i fix my brush?

thanks for listening.

pugmommy7

well the 190 is pretty dense. i would just gently shape it with your fingers and lay it on a paper towel to dry overnight and see how it feels. if it still seems "wrong",take it in and ask a maky up artist to take a look.
I like to spray mine with MAC fix+ before applying my makeup. it seems to condition the hair a bit too.

bluegrassbabe

Did you rinse it thoroughly? It sounds like some of the product and shampoo may still be left in the hairs.
You might want to invest in a bottle of brush cleaner. I find it to clean much better than shampoo. It's $9 for a large bottle, and lasts forever when you dilute it a little with some water.