1930's predictions of what we would be wearing.

Dizzy

Kinda scary how they were right about the shoes though. They showed ones similar to the inverted heel from the Marc Jacobs fashion show.

aziajs

I can't load the video but it makes me think of the Jetsons. It's funny to see what people in the 60s thought of the future. It's funnier to see that some of it was on point.

glam8babe

those shoes are actually out now!! on asos.com called united nude or something? very strange!

SparklingWaves

thmbup.gif
People are wearing phones now.

kimmy

it's weird for far out some of that stuff was, and how on point a few of the things were.

MAC_Whore

The man looked like he would be stalking a playground with his belt containing "candy for the cuties". Eeeeccchhh yuck!

Le-Saboteur

Hahaha.

I'm pretty sure I'd run the other way if I saw a guy grabbing candy out of his belt to give to 'cuties'. Also: aluminium dress ftw.

redambition

nice one! the shoes are so spot on.

i liked the bit about "scientifically controlled temperature"... can anyone say air conditioning?
lol.gif

ratmist

I love how men wouldn't have to shave or wear ties anymore. Wishful thinking, eh?

Also, I *love* the shoes!

Obreathemykiss

Haha this was awesome, thanks for sharing. I love the net dress and the hair bulb, that is my style for sure! It is kinda crazy how the shoes were right on and some of the clothes in some senses...
lmfao @ candy for the cuties...that is weird!

blazeno.8

The funny thing is that wedding dress looked like something from the 80's, so they were only 20 years off.