22PCs Nars Brush set on ebay FAKE??

jenee.sum

Hey everyone!

I'm new to specktra, and this is my first post!
blush-anim-cl.gif

Since this forum has been so helpful for everyone, I was wondering if any of you would be able to tell me if this Nars brush set is fake.
That seller has wonderful feedback, and has sold a lot, but I did catch one buyer who bought this set and said they're fake brushes. I contacted that person to see if he/she could help me, and how did he/she know they were fake (did he/she compare it to real Nars brushes), but I didn't get a reply.

So, whatcha think?
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Brand-New-NARS-Ma...QQcmdZViewItem

jenii

I highly doubt you'd be able to get 22 authentic NARS brushes for such a cheap price.

sleepyhead

well, i do not know much about Nars brushes, but this seller is definitely selling VERY fake mac brushes, so i doubt if these are authentic

caralea

I actually bought this set on ebay. I have to say I knew they were fake but I'm on a budget so I watched the feedback and messaged some of the people who had purchased the set and asked about the brushes.
The brushes I recived were really soft, they did not shed, but I'm yet to wash a couple of them, they were really well set in their handles and well packaged.
For the price I was very happy and most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference.