3 choices, plz help!

queenofdisaster

Ok, I'm going to B2M a Blankety lipstick tomorrow and I can afford one more thing. I've narrowed it down to 3 items:
B-Rich e/s
Boldheart l/g or...
Viva Glam VI lipstick
Remember I can only choose ONE. Which one should I choose? :confused:

Glitziegal

I would go with the Viva Glam VI lipstick or Lipglass.

I find that the technacolour eyeshadows aren't the easiest to blend, and from swatches B-Rich seems similar to other colours.

I haven't seen Boldheart in the flesh yet...but Viva Glam looks so gorgeous on everyone.

AudreyNicole

I would get Viva Glam too, hands down!
smiles.gif

cloverette

viva glam is permanent while the other two are LE, so i'd get one of the LE ones & get the viva glam some other time.
i got boldheart l/g today- while testing, i needed a few minutes to get used to that color first; then i started loving it & bought it!

edited to add pic: this is not the best- as i hardly have any make-up on, it's the end of the day, & i'm dead tired.
boldheart.jpg

YvetteJeannine

Sorry....but I would have to say you should go with B-Rich eyeshadow. VG is perm...you can get that any old time....I know Boldheart is LE, too....but B-Rich is SO DAMN GORGEOUS!!! I swear, it is a MUST HAVE e/s in any gals' collection. My sister just asked me to order her some stuff (she doesn't have ANY MAC), and I ordered B-Rich...IMO, the color is to die for...not just "another old brown"...the texture is like butter (many don't like the way Velvet textures blend....I can guarantee you'll love this one)....You can go get VG any time...but B-Rich will be gone soon
ssad.gif
Get it while you still can!

queenofdisaster

lol im dying for boldheart but im almost positive ill come home with b-rich. just how i am with eyeshadows
smiles.gif
hehe but im not sure... these kinds of decisions are soooo hard!

Latest posts