4.5gm MAC pigments have now been counterfeited!

vegas1

I haven't seen this reported yet, so I thought I should. I ran across the new 4.5gm jars of pigments on Ebay, and they are fake! So far, I've just seen them in the completed listings section, and only 1 seller who had them. The seller is: 9962522 Currently she only has the large jars of fake pigments listed, but she did sell several of these fake smaller jars. Some have real pigment color names, but a few had eye shadow color names, like Blanc Type. Here's the link to "Sassy Grass" (which is supposed to be an eye shadow, not pigment): http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-4-5g-PIGMENT-EYESHADOW-SASSY-GRASS-/330485261992?pt=US_Makeup_Eyes&hash=item4cf274e6a8

vegas1

The buyers who make the purchases, don't know they are fake, so they leave pos. feedback. It's like this with many sellers with all fake items. Eventually, they will start getting a few negs, but sometimes it just takes awhile.

Hilde

Yeah I guess that people who don't know those are eyeshadow names and not pigment names wouldn't realize it.

LMD84

well on the plus side they are bad fakes so that means it is easier to spot... for now
ssad.gif

Renemacaddict

Anyone seen this jar with "shinny black cap" ?
Everything else looks ok to me besides this cap
I was told its authentic and she got it as a gift from MAC as she works in the media

Latest posts