4th of July

queen89087

So 4th of July is coming up and Im thinking of doing my makeup sort of patriotic...but Im all out of ideas.:confused: I have never used red or blue lol...but willing to do it.

Anybody have any ideas?

I want to be simple but all ideas are welcome
smiles.gif

maxcat

I would get Blue and Frost piggie, some paint, a star stencil and do stars like a mask across your eyes and then do mac red lipstick - but that may be a bit more involved... or too mondo crazy...

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcat
I would get Blue and Frost piggie, some paint, a star stencil and do stars like a mask across your eyes and then do mac red lipstick - but that may be a bit more involved... or too mondo crazy...

Im glad u posted this... u dont know how many times i clked on this thread and typed something similar to what u did. But i never clkd Submit lol i was to chicken lol. Any how good call
smiles.gif
2 thumbs up for ya

maxcat

Thanks!
Hey - go big or go home...
I've been watching the World Cup and the assorted fans in the stands -- and this world is crying out for some GOOD patriotic makeup!!!

kaliraksha

I think you could do some really red lips... and maybe a dark blue with lots of blue shimmer/glitter on the lids... leading out to some white or silver stars on the edge of your eyes... maybe accompanied by some white lines for the stripes on the edge of your eyes...

maxcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by queen89087
I'll try!

Whatever you go with - I'd love to see a FOTD of it!!!

ShadowyLady

How 'bout a "classic"-style face a la Marilyn Monroe? You could do blue winged liquid eyeliner, a shimmery white eyeshadow, and red lips.

Latest posts