-

• Thread starter Deleted member 49521
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49521

-

Last edited by a moderator:

capmorlovesmac

I already have bought a lot from this store and also from her ebay store and it was all authentic. Love her!
heart.gif

angi

This is charleyandemily's (on ebay) website. She's also on specktra as speedygirl247. All her stuffs legit and she's a lovely seller!

Darkness

I can't recommended Love-Makeup enough, they are excellent and 100% authentic. I've had quite a few pigments from them. Great service as well.
yes.gif

Whisperwar

Fantastic, just what I was looking for! As soon as I get back to the UK I will be ordering from her.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
This is charleyandemily's (on ebay) website. She's also on specktra as speedygirl247. All her stuffs legit and she's a lovely seller!

iagree.gif

MACina

Just perfect!I can recommend this shop a lot!
When I made my first order I saw that it is charleyandemily and
I was so happy about that because I have already got a lot from
her shop on ebay and I really appreciate her!!!
Always fast shipping and absolutly wonderful MACis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kirsty

Ooh thanks to you reminding me of the site, I just bought the Comet blue DG & a sample of Jewel marine glitter brilliants.

LMD84

yup! i'm another satisfied customer from love-make up! always authentic and great service too!

Sashan

I just received an order and everything was perfect. Shipping was super fast and I scored a couple of LE products I'd been leeming
smiles.gif

Kirsty

5% of items at love-makeup.co.uk
Including sale items.

use code: XRAXY

can be used as many times as liked until it expires (tonight 7.00pm GMT 20th July 09)

Sorry ladies only just saw the email!

wiwy

VERY fast shipping! I placed my order on July 28 and received it on July 30, it took two days from the UK to Sweden! =D

But I actually have'nt picked it up yet, gonna do so in about 15 minutes. I WANT MY MACBABIES SO BAD!! <3