A Good Grey e/s palette?

Kels823

Does neone know if a good 'grey' eyeshadow palette, which a nice range of grey-tones?
hmm.gif
I had one from Loreal a looooong time ago but I tossed it cuz it had gotten old. If neone has ne ideas, Id appreciate it. TIA!!!!!!
thmbup.gif

Hawkeye

Honestly your best bet would be to make it with MAC. I know the loreal one you are talking about and it was pretty
smiles.gif

Also UD Makes one that is nice. Techno I think?

But if you wanted to go with the MAC I'd use:
Chill
Silver Ring
Knight Divine
Print or Black Tied

If I recall CG had one and so does Maybelline but they weren't as pretty

Kels823

Sounds like a good combo.. thx! This will be my first time making my own MAC palette....

xxmissjennyxx

duwop has a great one for $32.

P101912_hero.jpg

Gray Eyes Palette

What it is:
A tonal eye palette of steely gray hues.

What it does:
One color - every possibility. Single color palettes of velvety powder eyeshadow that glide on to create the perfect look. The kit contains a base color in darker and lighter versions, a highlighter for a touch of shimmer, plus a coordinating cream liner and a double-ended brush.

What else you need to know:
Shades include: pewter, silver satin, charcoal sheen, and silver pearl shadows, plus a black cream liner.
To use: Apply the lighter base shade over the entire lid and the darker base color through the crease. Highlight along brow bone and in the center of the lid to open the eye. Finally, line the eye with the cream liner along upper and lower lash line and gently smudge to soften.

(description and picture off sephora.com)

HTH!

liquidsirenhoney

the new formal black e/s pallettes coming out might have some nice smokey/gray colors.
but mac has black tied and anti-establishment which are great, and plenty more that you might want to look into.

ebonyannette

I loooove silver ring, I want Knight Devine so bad! I agree black tied would go well with the greys. Good Luck!

Latest posts