A good neutral...?

Classic Beauty

What would be a good light colored neutral for everyday wear? I am looking for a non-shiny finish (like a matte, or satin). I'm a NC20-25

Bamboo
Brule
Llama
Orb
Grain
Bisque
Malt

(I listed those to give you an idea of the kind of colors I want. I just need to know which one y'all prefer.
smiles.gif
)

cyens

I own bamboo, its a realy nice color. Its beige with peach undertones, its perfect for the summer, makes blue eye pop!!!

I have quarry, a taupe with plum undertones, a realy nice color also.

Can't help u with the other colors

litlaur

I second Kid. It's a little darker than the ones you listed, but it's very subtle, just gives a bit of depth.

jennycateyez

kid is pretty i also love stila e/s in wheat its a very pretty natural color i also like oasis , you can pair oasis with kitten e/s on the brow bone it looks hot!

IvoryLady

Hello
smiles.gif

I love Grain and Era, although they both have a bit of shimmer (but not too much, just a satiny finish). Brule is a satin but it doesn't have much visible shimmer. All three of those are great, and indispensible, to me.

Kid is nice too
smiles.gif

I would warn you away from Llama though. It goes on chalky and there is a funky muddy undertone on me. (I'm about an NC15 for reference)

Classic Beauty

I meant neautral like skin color. Kid's already on my list, but it's not the color I'm looking for. More like a beige or light skin colored.

LatinaRose

Arena, for sure!

I always do a smokey eye, but I use Arena on the browbone to blend only. I have a wide eyebed and using any sort of shimmery color accentuates it. If you are even slightly tan, Arena looks like your skin color, IMO.

Latest posts