Adrianne Curry

aziajs

I know this may get moved but I don't know where else to post it. Can someone re-create this look? I don't really want a full tutorial just a re-creation. And tell me what you used.

adrianne.jpg

jess98765

sweetie, i don't have the authority to move things, but there is a section if you look on the forum home page, called reccomendations and another called tutorials. On the tutorials link there is a page that you click to suggest tutorials to be done
smiles.gif
Someone will redirect you to this i'm sure, but in the mean time just hang in there
smiles.gif

From what i can tell from the pic- her eyes are really dark and smoky- hence i suggest, use black mascara, black eyeliner and dark black/ grey eyeshadows as carbon, anti-establishment etc.... I'm sure there is something like this in a tutorial on Specktra. I will try to find it for you then post back if i do
smiles.gif

jess98765

Hey there again. I found similar stuff but maybe it's not exactly what your looking for but i did try.
Here's a link to something that looks near enough to the pic- i hope it works:
http://www.specktra.net/looks/teaseme/beseen.pdf
The colours used are more purpley than black/ dark, but if you are seriously interested in getting it dark, like i said in the top post, use colours like carbon instead of the dark purples they used in that pic
smiles.gif

I found this link under the "looks" tab on the very top of your screen. If you click there, then you can see all the collections that have been out as well as the face charts which tell you exactly what they used as well as a pic on how it should look.
Unfortunately i can't seem to find anything under the tutorials (i was so sure i saw something like that there once...)....
Enjoy
smiles.gif

aziajs

Thank you! I knew that I had seen a thread where you could post requests but when I went to find it I couldn't. And I had posted a reply there! Anyway, I will move my request over there and one of the mods can remove it from this thread. Thanks again.

Jude

I put in a request to one of the FOTD mods to move this thread is it should either go in Recommendations or under Tutorial Requests. If you have any questions on where a post should be placed, please pm a mod (there is always one around) and we will be happy to help. Thank you
smiles.gif

Latest posts