Advice wanted on how to achieve look!

irish_eyes

I'm not sure where to post this but I want to find out how to achieve Kylie's eyecolour that she wore to the Kylie exhibition in London for my own eyes!

Attached are some pics of what I'm on about!!

I have blue/grey eyes with dark blonde highlighted hair (a natural mousy brown!) and fair skin and TONS of freckles!
I always wear Lancome Photogenic in Cognac ( even though most would say its way too dark for my skin colour I don't use much to avoid a makeup line on the neck!)
I usually wear bright eyeshadows - green is my fav and most worn!-so dark shadows are a new territory for me!

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
Thanks!

martygreene

I'd say it looks like a matte bone/ivory shade on the browbone, and a shimmery/sparkly taupe shadow, and heavy black liner slightly-smudged around the eye.

Fairybelle

Here's a try:
MAC Bare Canvas paint as a primer all over lid
MAC Shroom e/s on browbone, taken down to front of eye
MAC Wedge e/s in crease
MAC Patina e/s on lid (from lashline to crease) 'smoked' out lightly and blended thru the crease with the Wedge e/s
Line eyes (on lashline and lower lash line) with MAC Powerpoint eye pencil in Buried Treasure. Lightly smudge with Q-tip to soften the line.
MAC liquid eyeliner in Boot Black, sweeping up for cat-eye effect.
Optional: false lashes
Finish with MAC Fiber Rich mascara
For a similar lip look that will coordinate with the eyes, Spice l/l with clear gloss.

irish_eyes

Thanks - after seeing how many things you suggested somehow I think I'd be better off just going to the MAC store near me and asking for their help!!

Not a huge fan of them though coz everytime I go in, there is a lovely lady in there but her makeup just isn't nice on her IMO !!!
Can't trust someone like that I believe coz they should be adverstising for the store!!
Then again someone else might think it is nice so its just my humble opinion!

thmbup.gif