Advice?

JunkaLunk

So I finally built up the guts to ask my dad to schedule an appointment with a derm. And he was totally for it, which I found surprising.
But anyways the reason I'm seeing a derm is because of my constant breakouts. I havnt had completely clear skin in about 3 years, so ive had it up to here.

Is there anything I should know/ be prepared for before I go? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
My appointment is Wednesday morning, I can't wait!

Janice

No, seeing a derm is suprisingly easy! Just make a list of concerns you would like to address with him/her so that you make sure you get all your Q's answered while your there.

My initial consultation consisted of her asking me several questions about my skin, then her examining my facial, upper chest, and upper back skin. We addressed some of my concerns, then she asked if I was okay with the medicine she wanted to prescribe (explained what I would need to do for a bit) and wrote my prescription.
smiles.gif

It's really worth it, it feels so good to have clear skin. Now I just wish we could figure out a way to shrink pores!!!
lol.gif

mspixieears

No advice from me, just wanted to wish you well for your appointment, hope it turns out well for you.