aesop

Luxurious

hi, what do you think about this brand?which products do you like?what would you recommend?

thanks for anwer
smiles.gif

mspixieears

Gosh, I ADORE this brand, am always raving on and on about it.

Here is what I use and definitely recommend, I have normal-to-dry/slight combination skin, slightly sensitive. Yes, it's a bit complicated. Drier in colder weather, combo in warmer.

Primrose hydrating cream (staple)
Fabulous face cleanser
Resurrection aromatique hand balm
Rose bath & shower gel
Parsley seed eye serum
Parsley seed antioxidant toner
soap slab
gentle scalp cleanser
revitalising hair sealant
sage scalp cleanser

Expensive, but well worth it. My skin just loves their moisturisers, body and face. I'm not using their toner at the moment and my skin is not as good as it was when I was using that.

Their hand cream is a miracle. I used to have the most awful, dry hands because of my musical instrument and I always made sure to use this on hands and feet before bed and in the morning, they'd be nice and soft. I cannot recommend this brand enough!

Preah

I love Aesop Camellia Nut Facial Hydrating Cream. It makes my extremely dry/sensitive skin so hydrated and smooth without any irritation. Doesn't feel greasy at all and absorbs really fast. The only thing that bothers me is the strong smell.

It's a bit pricey, but the jar is big and lasts for ages.

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preah
I love Aesop Camellia Nut Facial Hydrating Cream. It makes my extremely dry/sensitive skin so hydrated and smooth without any irritation. Doesn't feel greasy at all and absorbs really fast. The only thing that bothers me is the strong smell.

It's a bit pricey, but the jar is big and lasts for ages.

Yeah, even the Resurrection Aromatique hand balm is like that phew-wee! Very herbal even for me. And expensive, but a little really goes a long way and it's totally not greasy. Which is important for me as I use it between music rehearsal/practise times and you don't want greasy hands when trying to play. you can also use this stuff on your feet before bed and it makes them velvety soft.

aurelhard

The Purifying Facial Cream Cleanser is so lovely — gentle on my dry-ish skin, but very efficient for makeup removal.

I love the Rejuvenate Aromatique Body Balm — it smells gorgeous (mandarin and vanilla!), and the macadamia-nut oil goodness absorbs into the skin very quickly. And I swear I sleep better when I've remembered to use this.

I also like the Parsley Seed Anti-oxidant Eye Gel as a pick-me-up for cooling and brightening puffy eye areas during long-haul flights.

The Rose Hair and Scalp Masque is a good nourishing weekly treatment for my long hair — I massage it in, then wrap with a hot towel and leave it on for a while before rinsing out. My hair cops a fair bit of abuse and this treatment keeps it manageable.

And my boy loves the Wild Lime Hair Polish — it controls his hair but leaves it soft, rather than greasy or crunchy.

Luxurious

aurelhard said:
The Purifying Facial Cream Cleanser is so lovely — gentle on my dry-ish skin, but very efficient for makeup removal.QUOTE]

yes, it's great. I can 100% agree.
eyelove.gif