All Things Sephora

meka72

TF Narcissist was limited edition and I think the Dolce is too, so if you want it---don't sleep on it. You snooze you lose, Pretty.
So basically you're saying that I should get the D&G, Meddy? It has been in my cart since you posted pics on Friday (I think) but didn't pull the trigger...and I have 10% off at Sephora! What is wrong with me?

smallestkitten

Not sure if anyone else has said this, but the new point persk are online! There's a Kat Von D mascara, a MJ highliner in black, Ole Henriksen truth serum, Buxom Dolly lipstick, Clinique Repairwear Night Cream, Soap and Glory Vitamin C face wash, and Korres Quercetin & Oak primer. They're all 100 points.

Medgal07

I need to stop buying makeup and spend my money on some brushes instead. All i have is the Mrs Bunny from sigma, and mac 239 and 217. What brushes do guys like, both eye and face ??
Face: Tom Ford Blush Brush, Foundation Brush & Bronzer Brush, Chanel Angled Powder Brush
Eyes: A mix of different brands & brushes

Anaphora

Thanks to the ladies who gave me feedback on benefit gimme brow.. It took a few days to get the hang of but now I love it, it has made doing my brows so much quicker!! I only need to use my brow wiz on the tail to darken up and a tiny bit at the front to shape up more. Love!
I'm glad you like it!

I can't seem to stick to one brow routine. I basically use a combination of some of these depending on the day:
MAC Fluidline Brow Gel Creme in Dirty Blonde
Anastasia Dipbrow in Soft Brown
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe
MAC Omega e/s
Nars Brow Gel

....too many brow products, yet I always want more!

Vineetha

5ede821c_image.jpeg

boschicka

I just had the new EL Gelee Powder in my cart. Was a second away from checking out and realized I should use a coupon code. Went back to enter a coupon and the Gelee disappeared!
crybaby.gif

Sandy072

I'm glad you like it! I can't seem to stick to one brow routine.  I basically use a combination of some of these depending on the day: MAC Fluidline Brow Gel Creme in Dirty Blonde Anastasia Dipbrow in Soft Brown Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe MAC Omega e/s Nars Brow Gel ....too many brow products, yet I always want more!
If you're like me then it's because you're always searching for the "perfect ____" In this case, brow product. I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect nude lipstick that has a touch of pink, I'm not sure it really exists but... The search continues! The only products I don't really keep trying to find the more perfect version are foundation (although I've been tempted) and eye liner. I have my faves and don't need to experiment as long as my skin doesn't change and the products don't change (heaven forbid !!!!).

thebloomroom

Speaking of brushes, any good travel brush recs? I.e. smaller brushes i can keep in my work bag for touchups.. when I travel I just bring all my full sized brushes along.

v0ltagekid

I apparently live under a rock. There's a cream version of the Becca Skin Perfectors?!
I had never seen them before.. what... when did they come out?! they look dark.. O-o...

Quote: Originally Posted by Sandy072

Thanks to the ladies who gave me feedback on benefit gimme brow.. It took a few days to get the hang of but now I love it, it has made doing my brows so much quicker!! I only need to use my brow wiz on the tail to darken up and a tiny bit at the front to shape up more. Love!
Glad u like it! yea that's what I do sometimes, just add definition with dipbrow or a brow pencil but fill in with a gel, it looks a bit softer, I like that look.

jenise

You are a real life quick draw mcgraw lol. As always, can't wait to see your swatches when you get it.
Hahahaha! :heart: I'll definitely post them here I should have it by Thursday if not tomorrow since I've been getting everything the next day w flash! -- Also just got my VIB rouge renewal gift, the lipstick is so pretty I don't even wanna use it!
d9148136_image.jpeg