Am I too old to wear Hollister??

SweetCheeks

I am 33, and I love graphic tees for just casual wear, with jeans. I get them from Old Navy, American Eagle, and Hollister or A&F, and the reason I like especially Hollister's is b/c of how they are cut, slender at the waist and fitting, which for my figure, is flattering, and I think the shirts are cute and fun. I don't get into the shots with the company logos all over them though. Anyway, is this completely inappropriate? Opinions please? Thanks everyone.

TISH1124

I wear whatever i like...I don't think clothes have a age limit...if so I am in trouble with all my Disney t's..Now I do think Daisy Dukes have a age cut off for real, lol

User35

to each their own....wear whatever you want.

I wear hollister all the time. They have lots of simple tanks in a range of colors for summer...I like to stock up on em. I also like their sweats and hoodies...very soft and comfy.

metal_romantic

I don't know the brand (never seen it in Australia) but 33 is hardly old! What YOU think is more important than what others may possibly think. If you love something and wear it for yourself and have confidence, then sure some people might think it doesn't look good, but there will be others who will admire you for it! No matter WHAT you wear, you can't please everyone, so you may as well please yourself!
winks.gif

chocolategoddes

Like everyone else said, wear what makes you feel/ look good.

But let me just say this.... My father is a 47 year old Black/Italian man and he wears Hollister. It is kind of embarrassing... it's like he's trying to be hip and trendy... but it's more of How you wear it than what brand you wear.

LMD84

if it looks good then go for it! as others have said if you have the confidence to wear soemthing and it suits you then why not?

and Tish you're not the only one with disney t shirts! bet you don't have the hannah montana beach towl that i do though
tong.gif
i'm 24 going on 10!

kittykit

As long as you're comfortable in them, why not?
smiles.gif
I'm just a few years younger than you're and I like Hollister and A&F! I hope they'll be available in Europe one day. I got mine from my sister who shipped them from the states and the man will go shopping for me when he's there for business.

Briar

For casual wear? Why the heck not!? I'm 38 and still like to wear cute, flattering tees with my jeans. There is no rule that says you have to look like a frump just because you're over 30.

MACa6325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
You're only too old for Limited Too.

and The Children's Place ha, ha

TISH1124

I thought about this thread today when my 36 y/o husband put on his Hollister t-shirt!! He looked damn good and I am sure you do too!! Wear what you like girl....If it's not sold in the kids department it is not just for kids

sinergy

I say wear what makes you happy, especially if you look good in it!

Does bring up a thought though..a friend of the family, for her christmas cards took family pictures and her and her husband and their three kids all had on hollister, and they made sure that the logos were visible on everyone clothes. I thought that was pretty funny.

dizzygoo82

hahaah the limited too and childrens place comments made me laugh! but seriously if you like it then wear it...age aint nothin but a number!!!
i wouldnt wear a t shirt with "i like boys" printed on it...but anything else is good!
smiles.gif