Amy Lee "Evanescence" look -Halloween

skygirl77

SO last minute I think I've decided to go as Amy Lee from "Evanescense" for Halloween. I get that I look like her sometimes but I don't really see it much aside from our coloring. Anyway, what would be some pig. reccomendations for the eyes? Think I'm gonna go for a gothic-kinda look.
Blue-brown maybe? I know lotsa black...

I'll prob. do pale lips tho, I'm afraid of red lipstick!
here is some inspiration. And God knows I have tons of black clothes to wear. I'm like Johnny Cash reincarnated.
lmao.gif

evanescence.jpg

I love the eyes here...

normal_aim-interview-amy-lee-poster.jpg

and this is the closest I could find of me that looks similiar---

710699348_m.jpg

DaizyDeath

i think amy lee looks like a normal person hahah
but i think night light pigment put over carbon es would look really pretty!

skygirl77

True, I guess it's really not that creative. I'm just trying to work with what I have without going overboard on the costume stuff or doing what every other girl does with the whole "sexy" thing...

glittergoddess27

I'd do the look from the new song You never call me when you're sober,.. I have gotten that look with alta moda prolong on the lips and blacktrack and some trax,.. folie in the eyebrows,.. and also Misschevious has a nice FOTD with that look,...
smiles.gif
HTH,..

MarniMac

If you still want to do red lips...I REALLY reccomend the new "Warning!" lip varnish...I just bought it and its perfect for this look! HTH.

kimmy

you do look alot like her
smiles.gif
for the lips, you may want to do something like a coat of Viva Glam VI l/g, that way it's not WAY dark but it's still kind of Amy Lee-esque
winks.gif
for that first look, you may want to pick up soem Refined Golden bronzer for the upper cheek area. as far as the eyes, here's what i'd go with:

MAC Beige-ing s/s (base)
MAC Carbon e/s (crease, winged out)
MAC Print e/s (over Carbon, lower liner)
MAC Scene e/s (blended above Carbon/Print)
MAC Gorgeous Gold e/s (lid, inner lower liner)
MAC Vanilla pigment (inner V)
MAC Blacktrack f/l (waterline)
mascara of your choice

HTH!

skygirl77

so I suck

Thanks for all the advice... but I didn't end up going to ANY Halloween parties tonight! I'm such a lamo homebody.
Maybe, just maybe, the mood will strike tmrw.
ughhhhhhhHHHH!!!!

Latest posts