And the best would be...

choseck

I'm looking for an eyeliner. I'm looking for a black eyeliner that glides on nice, but also smudges easily, yet stays put. I like wearing black eyeliner on my upper lash line, but I like to smudge it - so it's more subtle.

I'm having a hard time finding one that goes on nice. What do you recommend?
hmm.gif

eowyn797

fluidline in blacktrack or blitz&glitz with carbon over to smudge...or even carbon alone. i second Smoulder kohl as well.

Shawna

I third smolder. The fluidlines are good, but I find you have to be lightening fast to get them to smudge. Smolder smudges really well.

lara

If you want to keep it MAC, Engraved Powerpoint smudges nicely and has a longer setting time than the Fluidlines.

Is there an Arabic/Lebanese population where you live? If so, find an Arabic beauty supply store and pick up some pure kohl powder or a kajal pencil. They smudge and soften beautifully whilst being budge-proof.
smiles.gif

Hawkeye

put on a paint first then another nomination for smolder. the paint will keep it from moving and the color itself its a good pencil

Bootyliciousx

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
If you want to keep it MAC, Engraved Powerpoint smudges nicely and has a longer setting time than the Fluidlines.

Is there an Arabic/Lebanese population where you live? If so, find an Arabic beauty supply store and pick up some pure kohl powder or a kajal pencil. They smudge and soften beautifully whilst being budge-proof.
smiles.gif

This is a good idea. The have eyeliner sticks, Kajal sticks, that you just put in your eyes and drag. No mess, it gives you a straight line and is waterproof. Kajal is good for improving eye sight. In India, people put kajal on there babies as well.

Mac Industry Eyeliner is grayish and one my favorite. Mac Black track is good as well for a darmatic eye or a sutle eyeline. Also Mac's liquid eyeliner, the first, I got is really good. It comes with a brush inside and maje applying eyeliner so easier for me. Maybeline Unstopable waterproff in Onx (really dark black color) is fabalous.

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootyliciousx
This is a good idea. The have eyeliner sticks, Kajal sticks, that you just put in your eyes and drag. No mess, it gives you a straight line and is waterproof. Kajal is good for improving eye sight. In India, people put kajal on there babies as well.

Mac Industry Eyeliner is grayish and one my favorite. Mac Black track is good as well for a darmatic eye or a sutle eyeline. Also Mac's liquid eyeliner, the first, I got is really good. It comes with a brush inside and maje applying eyeliner so easier for me. Maybeline Unstopable waterproff in Onx (really dark black color) is fabalous.

I don't really understand how eyeliner could be good for your eyesight? Can you enlighten me?
smiles.gif

lara

Traditonal kajal is used in hot, sandy countries to cut reflected glare and help prevent sand/dirt from migrating into the eye.

bellaetoile

technakohl in graphlback. stays put, smudges and blends well, and glides on beautifully, even on the waterline.

these seem to be an acquired taste, though. i personally love it, and find it to be my holy grail eyeliner, but i've heard a couple of other mixed reviews.

Latest posts