angel or creme cup lipstick

twiggyx3

i think both of those colors look similar and i'm wondering which one you guys recommend. i'm an nc30. thanks!

Ziya

def go with creme cup IMO! Im NC 37-43 and I love it! perfect baby pink. Angel has gritty glitter and Frosts make my lips dry and peely
greengrin.gif

try em both on see which looks better.

Brittany88

I second Creme Cup. I have both and I hardly ever reach for Angel. It ultimately depends on whether or not you like frost finishes. For me, they tend to dry my lips out.

iluvmac

Despite being a frost, Angel isn't drying at all! It's very creamy and wears opaque, without any glitters! I love it.

jpohrer

Creme Cup! It is more versatile. You can add a gloss on top to make it frosty or shimmery. You can blot it on your lips to create a matte finish.

stv578

Creme cup. The formula is far superior imo, and applies evenly. I've always had issues with the way Angel went on, and as mentioned here already, it can be drying. I was actually thrilled when Creme Cup came out, because it really is similar in colour to Angel, but so much better.

Lyssah

I have both, and i don't know why but I perfer Angel. I don't really notice the difference in formula, but Angel makes my lips look nicer than creme cup. That said, I usually wear Angel with a gloss, and I often wear creme cup alone.

Latest posts