Another 'birthday' topic...

sel00187

Ive seen these on specktra before but ive just gotta ask (sorry if these topics annoy anyone, i know theres quite a few of them) my bf said to me the other day 'if i give you 200 quid you can get your mac etc...whatever you want' he already knows that i want a lush stash box so that 100 gone lol. sooo i was wondering if ne of you lovely girlies (and fellas) could recommend me some MAC stuff. Ive only been collecting since April 2006 so my collection isnt very big and i know you cant get a lot with 100 but id love some recommendations from you
smiles.gif
this is what i have (embarrasing but i love my tiny mac babies)

blacktrack fluidline
bronze e/s
swimming e/s
bronzing powder (golden)
stuido fix (powder) in nw15
select cover up in nw20
187, 266 and 209
brush cleanser
fix+

actually when its written down it doesnt look much at all!
weeping.gif

apparently i'm nw15 but also nw20 (i dont know why, i dont know which is my true colour im confused lol) i have blue eyes and brown hair. i have fair skin and love neutral colours e.g browns, bronze, pinks, beige etc. i'd love your advice for my birthday haul
smiles.gif

thanks everyone!
wavey.gif

saraa_b

Hey!

Lucky girl! I'm NW20 w/ brown hair and brown eyes... and you could get

E/S: Bagatelle (gold/bronze), Shroom(neuatral shimmery offwhite),Pink Venus
Eyepencil: Some shades of brown REALLY bring out blue eyes
smiles.gif

Blushcreme: Uncommon
More Brushes! (haha)

Just some ideas
smiles.gif

valley

I think blacktrack is def worth the investment - plus buying it will get you started with practicing the application of gel eyeliner, which is at least easier than the liquid. I cant speak on MAC bronzers, because they go orange on me. (I'm an NW20)

Latest posts