another prom plea :)

steezy

hopefully.jpg

so i'm wearing a deep red-orange bcbg halter to prom with gold pointy toed t-straps. the dress doesn't look very prom-y, but i still love it. plus, i can wear it at other occasions :p.

anyway, i'm hoping for an old-hollywood feel. any recs for make up and hair? i'm a filipina with medium golden-olive skin and dark brown hair.

Corvs Queen

For the eyes I would start with some Beige-ing shadestick as a base. I has just a tiny bit of "gleam" to it. I would brush some Soba over the inner corner of the eyelid. Then some Mulch on the rest of the lid out to the outer corner. Remember to bring the shadow up just a bit above your crease. For a crease color I would go with just a bit of Carbon and you can use Carbon as a eyeliner too, or Blitz and Glitz fluidline. I would highlight on the brow bone with just a smidge of Shroom. Maybe some Honor blush and Hug Me lipstick with just a bit of PRRR lipglass in the center of the top and bottom lips to make them look pouty. Oh, and maybe some individual fake lashes for the outer corners of your eyes if you are comfy with that. You'll look smokin' and I really like that you made a practical choice for your dress. Have fun!