Antiqued e/s

MissMisah

so..i bought this a while ago...and i have no idea why! i have no idea what to do with it. can anybody recommend anything?? thankkkkssssss so much!!!!

caRpediEm17

i have the same problem too! so im hoping someone will post a reply so we can get recs on some looks

user3

this is a lovely outter corner color and works nicely as a smoky eyeshadow. It's a great color because you can pair it with so many shades. A combo that use often with antiqued is retrospeck and shroom. It also looks wonderful with vex and greens.

Shawna

I love using paradisco or coppering all over the lid with goldbit to highlight and antiqued in the crease and outer V. I also love it in the crease with lovely lily pigment.

MACmermaid

it also makes for a beautiful smokey eye - antiqued on the lid, with shadowy lady along the lashline and blended upwards, vapour as a highlight.

Jess-ee-ka

Funny you should ask....I wore it today with Amber lights all over and Antiqued in the crease and outer corner with Mulch in the very outer corner. Then I used Retrospeck on my inner corners and as a browbone highlight. I also like Antiqued with Goldenaire and/or Tan pigment. I think it would also look really nice with Golden Olive.

j babyy

hmmm....well the other day i tried antiqued on the lid, expensive pink in the crease, and vanilla pigment to highlight/on the browbone. and i got quite a few compliments on it.
also i saw an ma doing a makeover the other day and she used antiqued on the lid, teal pigment in the crease, plumage to define the crease and carbon in the outer corner and it was smokin. still have yet to try that on myself though. hth

Latest posts