Any natural looking blue contacts out there?

MACreation

I have hazel green eyes, and same skin tone (medium) and hair color (dark brown) as my dad, and he has sky blue eyes. I know I could probably work them, considering i hear i look a lot like my dad, even if they look a little fake-y...but what brand or kind of blue is real enough to pass as my own? Thanks girlies!

PS..they need to be perscription
ssad.gif

rouquinne

i got my very bright green and purple lenses from Comfort Lenses and they also make a "subtle" version.

www.comfortlenses.com

i got my blue ones from Pei and i really like them - i have VERY dark brown eyes and they're quite good. i don't know if she could get 'scrip ones for you!

Dreamergirl3

elegance opaques by ciba vision! Ive seen tons of pics and they're really good. Theyre the brand that Paris Hilton wears. You could buy them from your doctor but they will cost you around 200+ dollars, but you can buy them for half the price of that online with a prescription. I uploaded a lot of pics here: http://s95444455.onlinehome.us/jessi...ncecollage.bmp
it takes a while to upload, sorry! I know quite a bit about these lenses and there are like 3 big forums all about 'em! you can pm me about everything if you like them! HTH!

missdiorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOOTOPiA
freshlook color blends are the most "natural" in my opinion...

i'm going to agree with you on that one becaus i have precription contacts & mine are freshlook and people ask me all the time are those my real eyes because most think they are

Latest posts