Any of you tried this?

Pink_minx

I been trying to find a foundation but still isnt so sure what to get. I've used BE but I had an allergic reation to it. I was wondering if any of you used this covergirl foundation? is it good or not? any other recs other foundations that arent too pricey! thanks!

xiahe

i personally haven't tried this...i don't wear foundation (or powder!) but i'm sure MUA has some reviews on this product.

baby_raindrop

I tried it. I'm not a big fan of drugstore foundations in general because it's hard to match my skintone (I'm VERY pale) but this one was actually ok. For drugstore foundations I recommend Revlon Color Stay though. It's the best one I've tried.

user4

im not a big fan of cover girl cuz for some reason it ALWAYS makes me oily. I've tried the foundation (not this one though) and the powder and it all makes me oily and stuff... so i dont know...

Jennifer Mcfly

As far as drugstore foundations go, I really like Cover Girl Smoothers and the Neutrogena skin tint with Salycic Acid...
But, I light light coverage, so I couldn't help you if you wanted something for heavy coverage.

Pink_minx

hmm im not looking for a heavy coverage just something to even out my skin tone and something that wont make my face dry.

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_minx
hmm im not looking for a heavy coverage just something to even out my skin tone and something that wont make my face dry.

then I def. think you should try the one from covergirl (CG Smoothers) it's very light. That's what I use it for, just to even out my skintone and cover some acne scars but nothing major. It's basically a tinted moisturizer so it shouldn't dry you out at all.

http://www.specktra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35083

I'm actually wearing it in this FOTD linked above
smiles.gif

Pink_minx

Thanks Jennifer Mcfly...your skin looks glowing! Cant even tell your wearing anything on ur face...well except the blush. Whenever I put concealer on it leaves my skin dry and powdery looking. So I will try CG smoothers. ANother great concealer is Urban Decay I might want to get that too cause I tried it at sephora and it was so smooth and perfect! Im gonna lay off with the foundations for now then.

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_minx
Thanks Jennifer Mcfly...your skin looks glowing! Cant even tell your wearing anything on ur face...well except the blush. Whenever I put concealer on it leaves my skin dry and powdery looking. So I will try CG smoothers. ANother great concealer is Urban Decay I might want to get that too cause I tried it at sephora and it was so smooth and perfect! Im gonna lay off with the foundations for now then.

Good! If you don't need heavy coverage then why wear such heavy foundation!
smiles.gif

I like to put this on with my hands, just like I was putting on moisturizer. Then I smooth it out with the MAC 180 brush. That really smooths it out and makes it look like you have nothing on!
Good Luck sweetie! Let me know how it works out for you!!

Latest posts