any way to really make meadowland bright?

Shawna

I have meadowland and want to use it for my 80's party, but it just goes on so darn sheer. Has anyone found a way to intensify it? I am going to try paint, but it has to be a nude colour b/c I am wearing several different colours at once. How the heck do the girls at the makeup counter get theirs to go so vivid??

ms.marymac

I would try to put Untitled (it seems like a color that would least likely alter the color) under it and really pack it on with a 239 brush.

flo

Rough up the surface using your brush then pick the powder up and PAT it onto your eyelid (after putting some paint on your lid as a base)

smiles.gif

glittergoddess27

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo
Rough up the surface using your brush then pick the powder up and PAT it onto your eyelid (after putting some paint on your lid as a base)

smiles.gif

I would do this and add shadestick in shimmersand then pat it on,....

Shawna

I've been experimenting with how to make it really stand out and have opted to use my paula dorf transformer and just cake the shadow on. I wouldn't do it every time, but it is only for one night. If it turns out well, I'll get some pics up. BTW, transformer works great for making liquid eyeliners out of your shadows!

faithhopelove24

go to the live chat on maccosmetics .com. There a mac artist can help you find the best product for the look you want. Go to VIEW BAG and look at the bottom of the page for the link and good luck!

Demosthenes

I had the same problem, but I found a pretty cool technique by experimenting with my Lorac cream shadows. If you pat it over a black cream shadow or CCB, the color gets very metallic and intense. Over a concealer, it is more matte, but the color is true. Over a shimmery paint like stillife the color kinda fades out and gets very pale and pastel (but shimmery).

mspixieears

Seeing as I was asking for help with Metamorph, I thought I'd post here seeing as I got mine very vibrant by applying a e/s very similar to Pollen - do you have Pollen?

(the Pollen-like e/s I had was Shu Uemura P white 915)

I love love love Meadowland!

Latest posts