Anyone Augusta, GA?

hyperRealGurl

Can i hear an AUG??? ok so its a small town just wondering if i could get a shopping buddy
smiles.gif

lightnlovly

I don't live in Augusta, but my fam is out there...so I make my way down there twice a year (Summer and Christmas)...When I'm out that way.. I'm down for some shopping at Augusta Mall (lol--it is soo small)

wavey.gif

YvetteJeannine

REALLY???? Augusta is small??? I live in CT (now that's small!)...I've heard of Augusta. I wish I lived closer to you..sigh....we could clean the MAC stores out togetha!!!!
smiles.gif

Rockell

I'm in Milledgeville. I come to Augusta sometimes because we have family there, but I've never shopped there. I didn't even know there was a mall in Augusta...hah.

BadBadGirl

I'm in Augusta- a shopping addict (I usually wait until I go home to NYC or hold off on an Atlanta trip though) and a makeup newbie. I'd love to get together in this boring town lol.

BadBadGirl

Rockell ha- that Augusta mall is so small- I can do a walk through in under 30 minutes. It just doesn't compare to the NJ and Long Island megamallls I'm used to.

Smith130 I see you're in Warner Robins- what's the area like?

My SO will be stationed there in 5 months so I'll be living in Macon. I'm just happy it's closer to Altanta than Augusta.

Macnarsandlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBadGirl
Rockell ha- that Augusta mall is so small- I can do a walk through in under 30 minutes. It just doesn't compare to the NJ and Long Island megamallls I'm used to.

Smith130 I see you're in Warner Robins- what's the area like?

My SO will be stationed there in 5 months so I'll be living in Macon. I'm just happy it's closer to Altanta than Augusta.

I'm from jersey and this place is sooooooo different I can't begin to tell you. I'm stationed down here not by choice and if you want to do anything you really have to go to atlanta. let me know howyou like it down here my myspace http://www.myspace.com/tatiana_nj.