Anyone else have bad experience w/ Thebodyneeds.com?

SkylarV217

thebodyneeds.com

After posting on here about her site , I had the WORST experience. I went through to make an order . Money's been tight here and I'd been doing really good on my budget so I decided to get myself a treat. So I went there so I could get some nice things but not pay too much. I made around a $22 order but when I went to pay with paypal it kept telling me that the payment was not completed. So I waited a couple of mins and went back through and made an order again. Since b/4 I hadn't written down what I wanted I went through and ordered the ones i liked. the order came out to 19 something .... Not exactly the same but several multiples. A couple of days later I got an e-mail saying that both of my packages had been sent out. I immediately e-mailed cheryl and told her that their had been a glitch and I double ordered . She said since the orders were not the same no Flags had been raised... And basically oh well. I e-mailed her again and said the orders may not have been exactly the same but they were very close together and had several duplicate items .... Why would i place two orders so close together with most of the items the same ? I would have just placed one order in order to save on shipping ( which is high) . Seeing as how I'm on a budget I couldn't afford to double what I was going to spend. With her unwillingness to try to work out a solution , I opened a paypal dispute for an unauthorized charge.... because I was told it didn't go through. She then got very short and refunded both of my orders. The whole situation could have been handled a lot differently. I was very disappointed b/c I was so thrilled to find the site and had already been spreading news about it.... So in short be careful with payment....

xxsgtigressxx

yeah, I too order from her a lot and Ive never had a problem. Ive also spoken to her a few times and she is quite friendly. Just a note for you, and this should be applied anywhere, you should never ever submit a payment twice, ever. Even if it said it didnt go through. Next time contact the seller and ask if the payment went through or not, because its better to make sure you arent charged twice than to get desperate for your order to go through.

Angelcorrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsgtigressxx
Just a note for you, and this should be applied anywhere, you should never ever submit a payment twice, ever.

Seriously. My fiance accidentally paid our credit card off twice (thought the first payment didn't go through), and we were out over $1600.00 for a month and a half until we finally got the company to refund it.