Anyone have 2 maid of honors?

Hilly

Hey everyone!

Did any of yall (or know of someone) have two maid of honors at your wedding?

I have two, but I'm not sure what the role of two will be like.

Any input would be helpful
THANKS!!
lol.gif

BinkysBaby

One of my bestfriends had two maid of honors. She originally selected me to be the maid of honor but then her little sister (who was about 14 or 15 at the time) made a big stink and wanted to be the maid of honor. Sarah (my bf) made us both maids of honor. It was kinda pointless if you ask me though because obviously, a teenager can't do much. She had the title without the responsibility. But hey, everyone was happy....I guess.

Well the other bridesmaid (which is my other best friend) and I did everything. We split the amount of the bridal shower and bachlorette get together. I did all the talking to ppl and stuff....letting them know they couldn't bring children, telling ppl that they couldn't bring everyone they know....blah, blah, blah.

Love Always Ivy

i just went to my bf's best friends wedding and he made all of his groomsmen his best men bc he couldnt decide and they were all important to him.

lethaldesign

My good friend made both of her sisters her maids of honor because she couldn't decide which one. They split the responsibilities &the ceremony was lovely. The best man came out with both maids of honor on each arm.

MiaGirl

I'm having three at my wedding (just over a month away!), although I don't call them Maid of Honour, I just call them bridesmaids or Best Ladies
smiles.gif
. They are my three closest friends and I couldn't possibly place one of them above the others.

ChynaSkye

I had a maid of honor and also a man of honor, best thing i i did other than marry my hubby of course ;-)

aeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethingsinful
no but my cousin's mother was her maid of honor...the whole wedding was very weird

Matron-of-honor doesn't seem weird to me.

thestarsfall

My sister's friends wedding had no best man, not because he couldnt choose, but because the sisters of the groomsmen were all catty and going "MY brother will be best man" haha...

and my sister, at her wedding, her husband's best man, was his ex gf, mother of his daughter...and my sister had a guy in her bridesmaids...

so I think 2 maids of honours isn't that like out there...

messhead

I am having 2 maid's of honor at my wedding, they are my two best friends and I couldn't choose between them. They are having a blast splitting responsibilities, and I think it's almost better because they can feed off of each other for ideas and I think it makes them a little less stressed when it comes down to planning.

I was a little worried about it at first, but now I think it was a great idea!

Hope that helps!
thmbup.gif