Anyone in Houston?

pumpkincat210

Is anyone on this list from Houston texas? I so want a shopping buddy and get to know a fellow MAC addict near me. Anyone close?

lackofcolor

I live in houston well Sugar Land.
I am sooo new to MAC so I do not know how much fun I would be to shop with! Actually I am new to make-up. I JUST started wearing it in nov. which is when I got into MAC/started buying it. and yes I am 22..sad but true.
But once I get my tax return money I am sooo blowing some..well a lot on MAC.

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by lackofcolor
I live in houston well Sugar Land.
I am sooo new to MAC so I do not know how much fun I would be to shop with! Actually I am new to make-up. I JUST started wearing it in nov. which is when I got into MAC/started buying it. and yes I am 22..sad but true.
But once I get my tax return money I am sooo blowing some..well a lot on MAC.

I'm saving half of my tax return for Culturebloom! I live on Wilcrest, which goes into 59, so its very close to Sugarland.

lackofcolor

Which MAC counter do you go too? I have only been to the one in Foley's at the first colony mall, and I went to the MAC store in the galleria once to check it out but I was soo broke I had to force myself to not spend any money!!

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by lackofcolor
Which MAC counter do you go too? I have only been to the one in Foley's at the first colony mall, and I went to the MAC store in the galleria once to check it out but I was soo broke I had to force myself to not spend any money!!

i normally go to the one that is in the Foley's at Memorial City Mall. I also go to the MAC store in the Galleria and the Mac at the Nordstroms there too..
We should get together and shop for mac sometime!

lackofcolor

yea that would be fun! I filed my taxes yesterday and no idea how long it will take to get my check, my friends only took a week to get so I am hoping!! We should go to the galleria one. I could always do some browsing sooner though but for sure nooo buying or else my bank account will turn red!
Have you been to the CCO in san marcos? I am going there to visit some friends in 2 weeks and I was going to stop by it if it was decent.

neyugNneiL

I just went to San Marcos last weekend...They have So Ceylon MSF, like three left I wanna say. Some other stuff too but I can't remember.

electrostars

I have a friend who lives outside of Houston, in Spring. I'll be visiting her in May..and we'll be MAC shopping, so if anyone is down to MAC shop with us!! lol.