Applied for part time Mac at Nordies

TexaslrGrl

Hey guys!

The other day I applied for a part-time MAC position at the nordstroms near by place. My heart isn't really in the MAC position but there were no other positions open there for cosmetics so I just went for it. I am really having doubts now. I wish I would have waited and seen if there would have been a different line such as Clinique, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown.. anything that is more up my ally.. I never thought of myself as a MAC girl. I could be wrong, but MAC seems more color driven and a bit more wild.. and I am more on the reserved side and my expertise is not just color but also skincare.

I am still working for Clinique, but at a different department store.. I've been with Clinique for 5 plus years.. but not happy anymore really with the department store company I work for.. the management isn't so great and I know that no store is perfect, but I hear Nordstroms cares about their employees..

How can I let them know this before I go in for the interview (if they do call me), without going in and already acting like I don't want to work for MAC.. because I don't feel I do.. I would much rather work for a different line... but I am a dork and applied for that line!
poke.gif
I don't want to close the door to this nordstrom's location especially since its closest to me.

please help! Just lost lol