applying eyeshadows

MissMisah

hey everyone!

i was wondering how everyone applies their eyeshadows? like, which part of your eye do start with..then where you go after.

just trying to pick up some new techniques.
smiles.gif

Dreamergirl3

I think there's some help on that in the Specktra FAQ forum to help you as well!

I usually do the standard (or what I *think* is standard lol). After priming my eye, I apply a light e/s from my inner corner to the middle of my lid, then a darker e/s from my outer corner and blend into the middle with the other color. Sometimes I'll use three just on the lid alone! Then I apply another color in my crease and outer v, winging it out.
I always apply my highlight last, which is different because most do that first. I find by applying it last I can blend it over the dark shadow I applied in the crease/outer v and it softens it and blends it better.
HTH!

Midgard

That's what I do most times:
I apply a medium dark e/s in the crease, then a lighter color on the inner lids, the medium dark e/s on the outer lid, a dark color defined in the crease and a bit on the outer lid. At last I apply the highlighter.

xiahe

after i put on a base, i'll put a color all over my lid as 'wash', then layer another color on top of it to brighten it up, then put a darker shade in the crease and blend, blend, blend.

Latest posts