Apricot Pink Pigment?

x music is love

i went to the mall today and i really was planning just to LOOK at the Sweetie cake stuff but of course i ended up buying 80 dollars worth of product lol. One of the products being the Apricot Pink Pigment. Which brings me to the question of what should i do with it? This is my first pigment and also my first pink so i have no idea what to pair it with. I liked how it looked at the counter but now that im home im kinda rethinking it. So hopefully some of you lovelies can give me an idea as to what i should do/pair it with ?

edit:
i think i should add that im an NC42, brown eyes, and dark hair.

beautenoir

I'm wearing it today on my lid with demi-sweet from the quad in the crease(if you didn't get the quad you could use satelite dreams instead) and yesterday I mixed it with clear gloss and wore it as a lip color...I bet it's good as a cheek highlighter too.

alysia

I'm wearing it right now with Budding Beauty in the crease/outer eye and Gateaux from the quad on the browbone/inside corner. If you didn't get the quad, Gateaux is also really close to pink freeze. It would also look good with the Almond Icing in the quad & once again if you don't have it it's very similar to Vex.
greengrin.gif

michy_mimi

I wore it yesterday as a blush! Just do it lightly. I used my Flirt Feather Dust-her. It has almost the same glow as petticoat, just in a different color.
smiles.gif

x music is love

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautenoir
I'm wearing it today on my lid with demi-sweet from the quad in the crease(if you didn't get the quad you could use satelite dreams instead) and yesterday I mixed it with clear gloss and wore it as a lip color...I bet it's good as a cheek highlighter too.

wow, that sounds so cute ! if its not too much to ask, maybe you could post a pic ?

karen

I'm wearing it on my lid(and in crease)right now, with Pink Opal pigment on the browbone. Teddy Eye Kohl and Dark Brown X mascara. Strut brow pencil.

I will also fully agree with the others that have mentioned blush and lipgloss. I've mixed it with the untinted lip conditioner, as well as a few different lipglasses. I've brushed it over my cheeks by itself and have tried it with Porcelain Pink MSF. All of these looks have been great.
This colour is probably one of the prettiest and most versatile pigments I've ever seen. EXACTLY what I've been wanting from MAC.

d_flawless

i'm wearing it over dollymix blush, and it's seriously so pretty (sorry if that sounds vain) on the cheeks

noteventherain

I used it yesterday with Lovely Lily on the lid, Moth Brown in the outer crease, and Apricot Pink in the inner crease (and kind-of arching over the Moth Brown). . .it was pretty.
smiles.gif

I 2nd the cheek highlighter suggestion too!

Latest posts