Apripeach or Lune?

Sophia84

I'm not sure which one to get, I have money only for one! I'm a NC20 and I have oily skin so the Apripeach which is powder it would look better on me, but I hear that it's only shimmers with no color, and I have a huge problem with blushes not showing up on me, also I'm afraid that Apripeach will faid away very quickly of the cheeks, so I was thinking maybe Lune would be better but I hear that this one has big glitters in and I'm afraid that would make my pores look very huge, and they're already huge! What should I do?

pugmommy7

well, i am nw 20 and i love apripeach. i haven't gotten my lune yet though. it is light and will work more as a highlighter than a blush.

ramonesbrat

I have both and Apripeach is the must have, for sure. It gives a not too shimmery, pale peach glow. Lune is a bit on the glittery (the chunky variety) side

Sophia84

Bumping this thread!! I need more advices on Lune Blushcream! I have dry cheeks but huge pores would Lune look good on me???

glittergoddess27

Lune would probably look good on you, but I would not use it in the apple of the cheek area if you have large pores,.. I think Lune is more of a highlighter anyway,.. I would try putting it on the upper cheek line,.. I usually start with my Lune at the temple about 1/8th of an inch under my outer crease and work it halfway down my cheek. If you look at the FOTD I posted recently http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=48914 on the very first pic if you can see there is a gold glitter on my right cheek,. this is the same area I apply my Lune,..

Apripeach is beautiful,.. but it is more of a subtle shine,.. I use that all over my cheeks with my 187.

carol

I'm putting my vote down for Apripeach.

The base color of Lune is absolutely gorgeous, but the chunkiness of the glitter is a huge turn off for me. Plus I think the color pay off on both are more or less the same.

lackofcolor

I have both and I actually wear Lune on my cheekbones with apripeach over it. Apripeach on my skin only shows up in the sun which makes me mad, but with lune under it it shows up really pretty.
Lune alone is TOO shimmery but apripeach tones it down.

Latest posts