Aquavert

User67

I just bought Aquavert & I wanted to know what everyone is pairing it with. Please go into detail of where you wear everything too, like crease, lid, brow etc. Thanks!

Shavwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
I just bought Aquavert & I wanted to know what everyone is pairing it with. Please go into detail of where you wear everything too, like crease, lid, brow etc. Thanks!

I use delphic f/l as a base and use aquavert on the lid over it and pair it with waternymph and black tied in the crease. I line with delpic. I use mancatcher on the inner corner and highlight the browbone with pink opal piggie. Hope that helps! Aquavert is a really great color, esp over delphic.

BlahWah

A simple one is Aquavert on lid, concentrating on inner corner blending out a bit to outer corner. Waternymph on outer corner, Relaxing to highlight, over browbone and into crease, and Honesty in the crease.

Another is Haunting like a thick line over top lashes for a base for Mancatcher. Mancatcher over Haunting (so it's peeking out, not really all over lid, like the lower half of it), Aquavert above Mancatcher (again mostly on the inner lid blended towards outer lid), Aquavert just a bit on outer lid for contrast/definition, Relaxing for browbone and highlight.

I can't use the f/l's very well as liners so I usually line with Shade f/l with Shimmermint s/s or Peacocky softsparkle for the first one, Violet Underground e/k for the second.

Sorry, last thing... one I've wanted to try is Aquavert over Shimmermint, then Melon in the crease defined w/ Sunplosion. HTH!

pr1nces583

this is quite boring cos ive not played with it much but simple. shimmermint shadestick as base. aquavert all over lid and waternymph in inner corners. delphic to line lower lid. hth!

JMKess

This was a look that I did last weekend and got a lot of complements on it:

I applied Digit all over
Then I put aquavert on the lid, up to and a little bit above the crease, but I really packed the color on so it was bold.
I applied waternymph in the outer corner of my lid
I then used Pretty Twisted in the crease and lined with Plumage.

It was a defined bluey-green look.

glittergoddess27

Egggg,.. the combos are endless,.. right now I am loving it with Gateaux from sweetiecake,... over baselight paint. and then LIlly white piggie for highlighting,..

User67

Wow! You ladies have given me so many great ideas! Thanks! I can't wait to try some of these looks out : )

Latest posts