are there special applications for nars orgasm blush?

curlyqmishee

No girl you are not the only one... I returned mine. It looked like crap on me! I am dark hair/brown eyes NC30 and boy it was all wrong with my coloring. I think it's geared more toward blondes?

Shavwi

nope - you aren't the only one. it's not the worst on me, but it's just not all that great. It's a bit on the orangy side for my cool coloring. I think the hype mainly has to do with the provocative name
smiles.gif

mzcelaneous

I'm NC30-35 and I love it. I apply it the way I apply my other blushes: smile in the mirror and place the color on the apples of my cheeks. My best friend who's a NW25 wears it too. It's the only blush she likes. I guess I'm the oddball here :shrug:.

blush

to me, it didn't look that great either. it wasn't as pigmented for me.

Try NARS torrid or deep throat. they are MUCH better.

always.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumSerenit
to me, it didn't look that great either. it wasn't as pigmented for me.

Try NARS torrid or deep throat. they are MUCH better.

which of the three would you recommend for an nw20 with blonde hair, blue eyes etc? =D

macluver

I'm super pale and it takes some work to make it look good on me. Usually, it looks crappy if I don't do a full face of makeup. *sigh* I was so excited to get it, too.

MAC_Pixie04

it doesn't show up with much pigment on me, but i dusted it just under my eye where the ocular bone is, and the shimmer brightened up my eyes and took the attention off of my dark circles. otherwise, i highlight with it. i love the orgasm gloss though.

user79

It's a nice blush on me, I'm an NC15 though, so very fair. People always say Nars blushes are so pigmented, but actually, when I apply Orgasm with the 187 brush, it takes some work for it to show up. I think the trick is to layer it, which is nice because it does look really natural. It is actually not as strongly pigmented as one might think, my MAC blushes seem to go on a lot stronger, but I think that's one of the pulling points for Orgasm because it looks natural and it's buildable.

Latest posts