Are these genuine?

Tinkerbell9245

from what I learned, you can't go on prices as an indication of fakes as it could go up as the auction goes on. I dont know enough about the boxes, since thats all it seems to be pictured to help.

madkitty

I thought they just seemed to cheap for buy it now - eg the shadesticks are 1/3 of the retail price!!!!

hull_d

I have bought a few items from this seller back when they were called princessdiorxx and all seem genuine. I have no idea how the basic price is so cheap, but the p&p always seemed high (£2.50 in the UK is a lot to post a pencil). However, I would use this seller again if that is of any help.

Royal Hue for £5 ! *makes pathetic wanting noises*

I took a quick look at the boxes of my shadesticks and lippies and it definitely looks as if she has the real things, going by the packaging/ boxes etc. I guess she is making some profit on the p&p, but they are still very very cheap items.

miss.vampira

I've also bought from this seller before. As far as I know, all the eyeshadows I got were genuine. I check everything I get from Ebay VERY thoroughly these days.

miss_amy

I hope so - I've bought Beige-ing from her! I will let you know how it is when it arrives. I paid via PayPal, so if worst comes to worst I'll go through them for my money back.

I suppose if someone had a contact in the US and charaged £2.50 for posting, they wouldn't be running at a loss? Just a guess.