are these pigments fake ??

sandrrra

Im fairley new to mac, and have not yet used their pigments. Any idea if this is a fake pigment lot? the seller has several of them...

http://cgi.ebay.com/9-Pcs-Pigment-Glitter-Eye-Shadow-NIB-MAC-cosmetic-6_W0QQitemZ270301202471QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_Defau ltDomain_0?hash=item270301202471&_trksid=p3286.c0. m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Heiaken

I'd be very suspisious about those, since they are sold in bulk and no names are mentioned from the pigments/glitters. I'd say don't bid!

Redz24

I would save ur money. He's now got 13 listings for them, wouldn't trust them one bit.

banjobama

Fakest thing since fake came to faketown. It's common sense. Why would someone sell 9 pigments for less than the price of two? If you haven't used them before you might not know the prices but check out maccosmetics.com to check.

dangerousmuffins

Well you can tell the boxes are the scratchy fake kind and did you look at the colors inside the pigment jars?
Top row left - stars glitter?
th_LMAO.gif

Bottom row left -pink/purple glitter?
th_LMAO.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerousmuffins
Well you can tell the boxes are the scratchy fake kind and did you look at the colors inside the pigment jars?
Top row left - stars glitter?
th_LMAO.gif

Bottom row left -pink/purple glitter?
th_LMAO.gif

yeah, to my knowledge mac has never had a star glitter, and the only pink/purple glitter they've had was purplette and that was only in a charm size.

jdechant

Yah I would say that those are definitely a fake..the stars glitter?? too funny..and one good way of knowing right off the bat if its a fake or not is if they don't list the "names" of the pigments, then there is a good chance that its a fake. Or when they list the colors as a number..I HATE THAT..

greeneyes81

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama
Fakest thing since fake came to faketown.

that might be the best thing i've ever heard in my life.........LOL!
th_DANCE.gif