Asia exclusive must-haves?

BlahWah

Okay, so relatives from Hong Kong will be visiting in July and I'm hoping they can pick up a few items for me (budget say, CDN$80, $100 if you really convince me!). If you had 2 items to get/suggest, what are they and why?

I've got the Flowering Quad in mind but I'm holding out on getting that if there are other items you'd suggest over it, such as the Lightful line, and I heard of this lipstick/lipglass called Fleshlight? I'm hesitant on Strobe Cream, Hyper Real or Studio Perfect b/c I get a bit greasy w/ Studio Fix already and I don't want to look more slick!

For reference, I'm NC35 Asian, usually stick to neutral looks but trying out bolder colours w/, for example, Overgrown, Sunplosion, Orange Tangent and Kelly Green. Slip Pink still looks too red on me (but I try to work with it =T), Iris Print grey and chalky. I love Flash of Flesh l/g (who doesn't? =P), Entwined l/s, my new Awaken l/s and Budding l/g.

Thanks for reading this looong post, and for any suggestions!

BlahWah

Surely someone must know something about the Asia-exclusive products! Or should I save my money and not bother...???

venacava

Save your money and order off ebay.
smiles.gif
Forget Hyper Real unless you really like the high-shine-hello-I’m-wearing-reflective-foundation effect. Strobe Cream is only worth getting if you have fairly decent skin and can go with minimum makeup. It gives skin a healthy glow, keep if off the nose though as it can look a bit oily.

Latest posts