Auburn Hills, MI Off 5th (Great Lakes Crossing)

nychick1384

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
Any updates? I'm thinking about making my first trip out there...

I'll be heading up to the Detroit area the beginning/middle of September. I'd love an update too. I'm going to go totally broke on vacation this year
sneaky.gif

LittleMaryJane

I went this past weekend.. They had pigment sets and brush sets from the last holiday collection.. A decent number of shadows--Aquavert, Vibrant Grape, Fashion. Many more but that's what I remember. Several pigments including Antique Green, Reflects Rust, Steel Blue, Kitchmas--nice to see the original jars.

Hmm they had the #2 fafi quad, quite a few lippies--ravishing, made to love, metal mavin.. The bp's that look like roses (ha, sorry don't know the names)... Perfect Topping.. Refined. Buddy Up.

I did this from memory so sorry if it's kind of scattered. If you're looking for something in particular, I can probably remember if it was there if you name it first
smiles.gif

MoGiselle

Auburn Hills, MI Off 5th (Great Lakes Crossing) *Update

Does any one have an update at what are some of the things that are at the CCO now? im going to visit in about a month. but I wanted to know if I should get excited lol

suuzieq

Hi,
Have anyone been to this CCO lately? My sister will be going there soon to do a CP for me. Was there anythign worth getting?

tiffne

I was just there on the 26th, they have a bunch of dazzleglass as well as the other glass. They also had liberty of london blush and a full array of liberty of london eyeshadow. They have the honey line, and the whole perfume line(just found out today mac is discontinuing all their perfume except the turquoise one).They have plenty of blush and cream blush as well as color stick shadows. (some hello kitty, beach bound, emanuel u, etc)

I was also at the one in birch run, they had some hello kitty, fafi, discontinued lippies etc.

If you or your sister go can you contact me to do a cp?!

Makeup Emporium

This thread is rarely updated! I may take the drive down there soon and was wondering if anyone has been lately? Just checking to see if it's worthwhile. Thanks! :)

MoGiselle

UPDATE 2/21/12

I made a visit to the CCO in great lakes. Here is what I saw from the MAC area:

Kissable Lipcolors, LE paint pots from posh paradise collection (i think), surf baby collection shadows, lipsticks, and pigments. Some VV collection stuff was there too!

HTH.

leahrenae

I visited maybe 2-3 weeks ago...I'll try to remember most of what I saw.

pretty much everything from the glitter and ice collection
various concealers and foundations
quite a few single shadows, some from the peacocky collection
many pigments

they still had Wonder Woman shadow quads...but couldn't sell them because the disney license expired. I was so hurt because i really wanted to defiance quad :(

I picked up 2 shadows, a moisturecover concealer, studio sculpt foundation, and a bobbi brown bronzer.

honey b

Not sure if anyone will read this anytime soon but just in case...
Here's a bit of stuff they had when I went there last week. September 27, 2013

Lots of shadows from the permanent collection.
Quite a few permanent pro longwear paint pots (including Antique Diamond. Bare Study and Soft Ochre)
Archie's Girls Collection - Veronica's blush pearl mate face powder and Cream Soda blush (Betty collection)
Temperature Rising Collection - Lipglasses in Rythm, Underdressed and Liquid Passion
Lots of Lipsticks from the permanent and l/e collections.
They have a ton more stuff but I didn't pay much attention since I was there to check out eye and lip products.

honey b

Just back from the cco again. They have a ton of Hibiscus Kiss from the fall rihanna collection, still a ton from archie's girls (nail polish, cream soda blush, the eyeshadow quads), from tropical taboo they had sweet samba and exotic ember blush, from the indulge collection they had both cream blushes and beluga e/s plus quite a bit of foundations and permanent eye products.

PollyRhythm

Anybody been recently? Is there anything worthwhile? I stay too far for me to make that trip if it's not worth it.

CCKK

Yes, there is a CCO in Off Saks in Birch Run. I was there in Feb. and scored the Rocky Horror red glitter. I have seen on the past Simpsons, Viva Glam Kits, Holiday sets, etc. It truly is a great kept secret!

Latest posts