Authenticate this shadestick ?

caligal

Badly want mac shade stick in Silverbleu in the regular size ( there are alot on ebay in the mini size) im rather a novice at mac, so could someone tell me if these is real
Item number: 270263840617
125th05.jpg

Item number: 120331109442
288m61j.jpg

Thanks ever so much- soon to be a
mac_addict.gif

MAC_Diva

The first one only looks real to me, because it shiny. The second is dull in comparison. I compared them to a picture on the mac website. Who knows?

TISH1124

They both look real to me...I am looking at my other ones and comparing....I think the camera lightening has a lot to do with how the shades appear as well. Just IMO ...I can't see any difference in those than in mine both stick and carton.

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligal
Badly want mac shade stick in Silverbleu in the regular size ( there are alot on ebay in the mini size) im rather a novice at mac, so could someone tell me if these is real
Item number: 270263840617
125th05.jpg

Item number: 120331109442
288m61j.jpg

Thanks ever so much- soon to be a
mac_addict.gif

LOL - the 1st picture is one of mine
smiles.gif

At the moment as far as we are aware shadesticks have yet to be counterfeited - too much hardwork for very little profit I guess. Definitely authentic!

Shoegal-fr

You can buy the first one, from Julie150463, with confidence, she is well known here for selling 100% authentic items and is one of my favorite ebay seller!!