B2M Lipstick Recs

Eemaan

i have around 25 eyeshadow pots i successsfully depotted via blowdrying (2 min hairdryer blast works perfect coupled with patience) and need some Lipstick recommendations please if anyone can assist.

Im an NC42 in the Studio Tech and my favourite lipstick is MAC touch but i dont want to be getting 5 of them since i already have two.

any recs?

Thank you
th_confused_new.gif

Sushi_Flower

Ooh can you explain how you did it with blowdrying and what yuo used? I asked about this some time back but noone had really tried it.

Also im NC42/43 so would love to know what lipstick recs you get too as so far i have found no MAC lipstick suits me and so i can't wear one on its own, i always have to mix different colours.

Eemaan

I'll put it in tutorials for you in a bit, let me know if you need further clarification on help
smiles.gif

sigwing

Someone, maybe one of the MA's at my local Dillards, gave a tip that you can use them for the LE lipsticks that come out. I've also used some for lipsticks I want both at my dresser and in my purse, stuff that's kind of multipurpose for me like Fast Play and Taupe or Twig, and then my Tempt Me lustre. I like the lustres to help breath life into my lipstick through the day if it's starting to wear off within my lipliner.

Latest posts